GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official lightweight wheels thread

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Awesome wheels!!! Have always wanted a set of adv. Just not sure I want to pay for them :)

Thanks man! their 2011 collection are pure sex. Just think of it as a performance mod and you don't have to think twice!:laugh:

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
I also hear it increases your gas mileage by a small amount. I'm not sure if slightly higher MPG and a small difference in acceleration and speed is worth the cost of some of these wheels though.

(Honestly, I like my Serrons, I just wish they were lighter.)

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
This is a great thread. I love the look of the enkei rpf1, but if the car is not lowered correctly it ends up looking strange. Not to mention you can only seem to find them in a 17" size.

Dub_Monk

Ready to race!
18x8 TSW Nurburgring = 18.6 lbs.

Been looking at these wheels...what finish are these??

DarkCloak

Banned
Was actually looking at those earlier. They will do whatever bolt pattern you need, right? Work's site is hard to understand.

You can not order from Work directly; only from a retailer, click on Dealers on the site. I ordered mine from Wheel Warehouse.

They custom make them so you can get the offset, bolt pattern, width, etc.., as you'd like. You can also get them painted a lot of colors. I know they do charge extra for custom paint thouogh.

Also, since the wheels are custom made in Yokohoma, in an area affected by the earthquake, mine took 3 months from order to delivery. It was worth it though.

The Michelin Pilot SS is the lightest HIPo Summer on the market saving about 3-4lbs/tire ona an 18.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
If anyone is interested in 2 enkei rpf1 wheels, brand new, 17.8lbs a piece let me know! I have them for sale. New in boxes still.

QUEDRO

Ready to race!
Are TSWs really 18 lbs ????? RLY ????
How come they are so cheap. I can't believe Nurburgrings have 18 lbs ..no way
if that.... me want to has Bronze wheels

Dub_Monk

Ready to race!
Dam I'm up in the air between gunmetal with mirror or bronze:mad0259: The gunmetal looks SUPER clean but the bronze gives it that standout look

QUEDRO

Ready to race!
what's a regular price on these wheels ?
I see ppl say there a lot of replicas for this out there.