GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Jesus is always with us. Even when he's not.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Dang, feels for Flying... Hope everything turns out ok.

Dat Jay landlord drama. Just send Chuy to collect :iono:
whose ass am i kicking?
Was not aware he had a show, havent been listening to podcasts much lately. More into watching youtube vloggers recently and netflix.

Almost done with Altered Carbon season 1

Have you found Jesus?
that foo better find him
Jesus is all around us.
this is true my child
Jesus is always with us. Even when he's not.
all you need is a little faith, my homie
Some say if you say his name enough times he appears out of nowhere

(rings bells)
all you can do is try
indeed it does
(looks in mirror)

CHUY

CHUY

CHUY

yesth?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
yeah, but lets be honest most of those kids cant ollie

do you watch the berrics?

They are not skaters, just people with skateboards.
Ive seen the berrics, I don't watch it regularly , mostly vert and pool stuff.

Hawk has a good new video - called 50 at 50 , for his 50th birthday he does 50 of the tricks that he invented. No 900 though LOL , although he did do one at 48.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
whose ass am i kicking?

that foo better find him

this is true my child

all you need is a little faith, my homie

all you can do is try

indeed it does

yesth?

O wow. Bout time. Buy another GTI? Regret that focus yet? Iono.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Do you have a history of epilepsy? What size seizure was it? The no driving is for the best. You can completely lock up behind the wheel and not be able to do a damn thing. I'm sorry to hear bro. If you have a history of seizures it might be best to be put on medication to help out. Unless it was a one time thing. Any idea what caused it? What were you doing up to the seizure?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have no history and the six months is because I have to wait and see if I have a repeat. If the MRI/EEG show something or I have a repeat in the next 6 mo, I start the meds and have to wait another 6 months.

Oh wow. I can't even be sarcastic about that man. Sorry to hear. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I guess I can understand the doc's concerns... seizure while driving probably not good. Especially since I'm guessing you probably don't get a "warning" or something that one's about to hit.

:/

Yeah, apparently it used to be law that it was mandatory loss for a year.

Dang now I feel bad updating the thread title when I thought the caddy was at fault for the loss of license.

Hope everythings ok man :/

thread title stays.

LMAO, I think it’s funny. I lead with the ambiguous comment to lead as such anyway ;)

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
BTW, thanks for all the well wishes folks. I’ll be OK, just have to mentally survive this grounding.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I have no history and the six months is because I have to wait and see if I have a repeat. If the MRI/EEG show something or I have a repeat in the next 6 mo, I start the meds and have to wait another 6 months.

Yeah, apparently it used to be law that it was mandatory loss for a year.

LMAO, I think it’s funny. I lead with the ambiguous comment to lead as such anyway ;)
Yeah my wife has epilepsy I know all about that wait period. My sister had one and only one. So a random seizure does happen. Lots of things can trigger them though.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
O wow. Bout time. Buy another GTI? Regret that focus yet? Iono.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, no i did not buy another GTI, probably wont either. im saving for something a little more electrifying "literally".
Chuy needs to update his sig and build thread.
word i do. need to start the focus build thread, i did buy some sick OEM factory tinted tail lights doe.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Yeah my wife has epilepsy I know all about that wait period. My sister had one and only one. So a random seizure does happen. Lots of things can trigger them though.

That’s good to know there is a chance it’s one and done. Is your wife’s 100% controlled? Is she able to drive?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Lol, no i did not buy another GTI, probably wont either. im saving for something a little more electrifying "literally".

word i do. need to start the focus build thread, i did buy some sick OEM factory tinted tail lights doe.

O wow, going for Tesla gang or some chevy bolt shit? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.