GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Tuning DSG ROM Collection

DELETE

Autocross Champion
what tune do i need for the cc? i have a 2012. i go to different websites that offer a dsg tune but dont see an offer for my car.

i get its not a modded car but i just want to do a f23t or something to make it a little faster because its sad when a yukon xl is faster
Trade in for a gti or gli bro.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
what tune do i need for the cc? i have a 2012. i go to different websites that offer a dsg tune but dont see an offer for my car.

It's available for the CC too, since it's the same trans as a GTI, it's just probably not listed on the sites

Call you're preferred tuner & they'll get you squared away
Worst case, you might need to pull up info thru VagCom or have them scan it for the TCU info

Tehred5pade

Passed Driver's Ed
It's available for the CC too, since it's the same trans as a GTI, it's just probably not listed on the sites

Call you're preferred tuner & they'll get you squared away
Worst case, you might need to pull up info thru VagCom or have them scan it for the TCU info

cool. ill try when im ready

Lol I'm rolling my eyes at the guy that wants a gti but has a cc.

wat are you talking about. i use to have an f23t gti and sold for this cc. if i want fast, i would not buy a vw :lol:

im not in hs, ill be buying a ctsv when i get back from korea. fwiw, i have a newer 4x4 and yukon xl. i dont need the cc, but its 4dr, goodish on gas, and nice interior.

im laughing that you think a gti and gli is fast breh :fighting0030:

Ovedz123

This thread is for the Dsg tune for a mk6. There’s plenty of other threads to discuss other subjects. :eek:fftopic:

MMKAY6

Ready to race!
I guess Q2 2018 really meant Q2 2019. Cobb, at the rate you are going our MK6s will all be dead from some type of timing related issue before this DSG tune arrives.

flakomk6

Ready to race!
I guess Q2 2018 really meant Q2 2019. Cobb, at the rate you are going our MK6s will all be dead from some type of timing related issue before this DSG tune arrives.

I kinda new this was going to happen, i had hope. But yea we are lucky that we even have the accessport lol

I when ahead and got my self a TVS custom stage 3 tcu tune done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkelly0727

Ready to race!

Yup I couldn’t wait either ans I pulled the trigger on IE DSG tune during Black Friday. No regrets!

ksandman

Ready to race!
Yup I couldn’t wait either ans I pulled the trigger on IE DSG tune during Black Friday. No regrets!

How are you liking your IE tune other than having no regrets? Is it a notable difference? What power levels are you currently at?

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
How are you liking your IE tune other than having no regrets? Is it a notable difference? What power levels are you currently at?

It changes the behavior of the car completely! Coming/ leaving a stop is noticeably smoother and better. Doing a California stop no longer makes the car jerk when taking off( unless you smash on it to take off) , shifting is butter smooth and driving in D is night and day difference the transmission holds the gears longer so its not rushing to shift into 6th. One thing I noticed too is The automatic downshifting when slowing down, makes my smile even bigger. Also putting the car in reverse has improved! Its noticeable smoother when backing out of the drive way or parking lot. Overall im loving the investment!
To add to it, NVH from my mounts have slightly decreased! Not dramatically but i nice little difference.

Im current tuned through stratified, essentially stage 2 but they dont have “stages” their tunes are tailored to the mods on your car specifically

Last edited:

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
i forgot about cobb doing a DSG tune. Hmm