GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Volkswagen Posts US release date and price on website (Starting $22,500)

spiker369

on air, don't care
If it's really starting at that price, I might highly consider it.
Lots of emphasis on the MIGHT. I can't get over how much worse the rear looks compared to the mk6.

adolan21

Ready to race!

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
I just went over that multiple times. I see nothing about price on that page.

What I keep trying to figure out is why LEDs, etc. are standard but the price is lower than the mk6.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
WAKE UP TO REALITY PEOPLES...

its APRIL FOOLS.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I saw a white MK7 the other day... it looked EXACTLY like the Mk6 except for the rear. I was literally squinting in my car to see what version it was, finally saw the rear and went, "ah... OK then".

ohhhhh, DAT APRIL FOOL'S, DOE.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion

speedster

Go Kart Champion
I saw a bunch of these on the road overseas. The rear actually looks great, as does the side. I was completely turned around on the car. Didn't get a good chance to check out the front given that I was driving but overall it looks good.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I just got my order in! The first orders are being taken at $500 under invoice to gauge interest ! So happy :)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah, definitely an april fool's joke, definitely.. max would never do something that quickly or that efficiently on a car buying purchase, definitely not, definitely no way.

QUEDRO

Ready to race!
Just saw one at Atlanta Auto Show on Sunday. They are about to start shipping them to dealers in a month or two. What exactly is the joke?