Finally put laminx on my sidemarkers... So much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Looks good

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
7/30/16: 2 year update
2 years and 15,xxx miles with this car and I am still in love. Sadly, my modding and fun will come to an end for a while as I'm starting college in 2 weeks, and funds will be low.

Last edited:

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
8/11/16:
Last post for a while... Finally got myself a set of Michelin PSS, wow do they make a world of difference!

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
12/25/16:

Got some LED license plate lights for christmas, helps make the rear look so much crisper at night!

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
5/23/17:

Finally did a steering wheel wrap, word to the wise: make sure you get the correct one while ordering it....

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
12/31/17:

After a long while of being away at school, I figured it was time for more mods. Purchased an 034 Motorsports Rear Sway Bar & 034 Dogbone Insert. Didn’t have time to snap a pic of the RSB before installing but quality of the Dogbone insert looks great!

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
7/30/18:

4 awesome years with the car down, plenty more to go!

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
5/19/19:

Installed Akebono Euro Ceramic brake pads, had a bit of an issue fitting the rears but fronts went on seamlessly!

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
8/2/19:

5 year update

Got some new carbon bits from a friend parting out his car, definitely worth it

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
8/10/20:

6 years and 58,000 miles later and the car is still running amazing! Just switched from APR V1.3 Stage 2 to 034 Motorsport's Stage 2 after discontinuation of support on APR's side. Excited to compare the two!

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
11/6/20:

Installed 034 Motorsport Stage 2 TCU tune

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Oh nice I didn't know 034 had TCU tunes, how do you like it?
It makes such a difference, especially around town! The best way I could describe it is that it takes the indecisiveness out of whether it wants to shift up or down, as well as when it chooses to hold or release the clutch(es). Thoroughly worth the price imo!

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
7/30/22:

8 year check-in. 63,000 miles and still going strong (albeit paint fading)