GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne MK6 R Stage 2?

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
Hello everyone,

I tried to sift through the very difficult info about Eurodynes maps.

I’m getting a bit frustrated here and looking for some help.

I had a stage 2+ Mk6 R. I flashed to eurodyne stage 2 as I thought I could benefit by tweaking some things based off other mods not included on an off the shelf tune from the other brands.

The apr tune I had was the high torque, run flap delete, fully loaded (LC&NLS), with 3 different octane maps.

After the flash with eurodyne, I obviously lost the fully loaded APR stuff and need help finding out how to reprogram those things. Also, eurodynes base stage 2 doesnt specify if its 2, or 2+. I was misinformed by their website and thought there would be many base files to choose from to start with but it seems I’m back to a stage 1 on the butt dyno.

I could also be doing something wrong and not looking in the right places but as far as I can see, there isnt a whole lot to start with and I have to start from scratch so to speak. If so, I understand, but it would be nice to start from a similar setup to mine rather than a bone stock stage 2 setup.

Kind thanks everyone,

Fast-R

Passed Driver's Ed
With the limited amount of MK6 R's out there, it makes sense that there isn't a ton of base files to choose from like Eurodyne has for other platforms..

I think the main advantage of Eurodyne is that you can tune and tweak yourself. Any chance you could find someone who has alot of experience working with Eurodyne software to tune the car for you? Ask Chris at Eurodyne if they have any recommendations for someone in your area..

Also, if it really doesn't work out, you could always go back to the APR tune you had as it will only cost you the labor for flashing it back to your ecu..

Sorry I couldn't be of more help...

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
That help is plenty and is the same thing I was thinking. I might flash back to APR until I figure out the intricacies of the maestro tune. I wish i could piggy back the apr tune I have in there and tweak it. :(