GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Turtle Wax Ice products

XSSIVE

Ready to race!
I'm going to ignore all the BS in this thread and just answer your question as simply as possible. Using turtle wax ice products is perfectly fine and it's far better than using nothing at all to clean and protect your paint. You can't possibly harm your car using them unless you throw the bottles at the doors and windows causing dents and broken glass. Or if you drop the towel or applicator on the ground and continue to use it rubbing dirt and other junk all over the paint scratching it.

joffems

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow, this thread got tonnes of stupid.

OP, while I haven't used Turtle wax products, I'm sure you will be fine with that kit. You're not going to get the best and longest lasting shine, but hopefully you will enjoy working on your ride and it will look nice when you're finished.

As for the Adams kit, don't let others' anger turn you away from it. It is true that some Adams products are expensive, but they make great products and provide top notch service. Adams makes some great products that I like to keep around.

I also wouldn't limit yourself to one brand. I've only been doing this for a year and a half and have experimented with many different products and have found products that I really like and dislike.