GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RCD-310 with iPhone 5 + iOS 7

henrykkim

I think there should be a thread so I tried to search, but I wasn't able to find one. So here I go.

I got Wolfsburg Edition which comes with RCD-310, and I connect my iPhone 5 with iOS 7 to listen music which I'm pretty satisfied with.

However, while I'm playing the music on my phone, Previous/Next Track buttons doesn't work. Volume buttons works fine. Just track buttons.

I am very annoyed with this issue and I wonder there's any solution to fix this.

Thanks a lot! =)

mginsburg

I'm having the same issues. What input are you using? Bluetooth or MDI?

My primary music app is Spotify. I know Spotify doesn't work well with Bluetooth in general, but it still puts out music. I've also tried using the MDI input with a 30 pin to lightning connector for my iPhone 5, and similar results. Like you said, you can control volume and what not, but the you can't change the songs via the steering wheel or stereo. I've gotten used to just changing it via my phone directly.

Either way, it's very annoying. I'm surprised VW still doesn't have a Lightning MDI input yet. Not sure if that would solve the problem alone, but it would certainly help.