GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need stock speaker imp, Xover pts, ect

tbombsgen6

Ready to race!
Just what title says. Looking to integrate my ms-8 into stock system (premium) with addition of center channel and sub. Only issue is wanting to power front mids/tweeters separately. I know the headunit sends one channel to each set of speakers and runs the tweeter off of mid with an inline cap. Would be helpful to know if cap is attached directly to tweeter or is it along speaker wire somewhere. Also if someone knows the individual impedance of speakers. If it is attached directly to tweeter i my have to come up with another solution but wanted to know before i go tearing into doors.

tbombsgen6

Ready to race!
Well, fwiw, got ms8 integrated with stock systems. Sounds amazing. now working on ways to get louder/cleaner. Gets plenty loud and clean for everyday but would like that extra 10%. only issue im having us substage

Johnny Two Tone

Ready to race!
Hmm, sorry I didn't notice your post originally. I have the stock speakers and tweeters just sitting on a shelf in the garage.

///Audience

Ready to race!
Hmm, sorry I didn't notice your post originally. I have the stock speakers and tweeters just sitting on a shelf in the garage.

Dyns? If so, I would like to know the Answer to the OPs question for when I wire up my Masconi DSP.

Johnny Two Tone

Ready to race!
Dyns? If so, I would like to know the Answer to the OPs question for when I wire up my Masconi DSP.

No, sorry. I have the default speakers/tweeters sitting on the shelf. I didn't realize that the OP wrote "premium" after stock system. I don't know what differences there are so I can't help you there.