GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feature Product Presentation! GHL MK6 GTI Exhaust Systems .: DBC Tuning:.

Skeptix

Ready to race!
30 days :\

maybe I'll get the cat back later and go with another DP now.

P

plac

Here is our Golf V downpipe. We changed where the slip fit is and added the third O/2 also we changed the cat to a 200 cell metal.

well thats a good change. i think the others use that 200 or 400 ceramic but i couldnt be sure.

GHL Exhaust

Ready to race!
Here is a pic of the complete turbo back.

Golf VI Catback.jpg

GHL Exhaust

Ready to race!
We have been very closely working with GHL Exhaust to bring you one of the best exhaust systems in the market. This has been a long process. When we were brewing the idea with GHL we had few things to address:

* We need an exhaust system that is easy to install: Lets face it, most of you guys install these exhaust systems by yourselves in your own garages, or with your buddies over a few beers. So the exhaust has to be simple. Few parts, slip-on, no dramas. No 6-7 modular pieces, this is an exhaust system, not a puzzle at the end of the day.

* Killer sounds: This is another we went back and forth with GHL. Several tries, several installs later I think we nailed it. In a couple of days we will release sound clips in great details so you can listen before making a decision.

How does this system sound? Too loud? Too quite? Does it drone?

We wanted a system that makes itself pronounced when under load, but not too quite on cruising speed. At all times this exhaust will make itself known. Honestly, if you are in the market for a quite exhaust this is not for you. However, if you are out there to wake all your neighbors up, you are reading the wrong thread.

From day one, we asked GHL for DEEP sound at cruise, and idle. We finally nailed it. Furthermore, under acceleration, this thing is intoxicating, period!

Following days the sound clips will speak for themselves.

* Affordable: We are old school. We want affordable exhaust systems. We want exhaust systems for VW budget, not Porsche. This actually was a difficult task. To go inexpensive the only way to go is to cut from quality. We refused that, so did GHL.

Little over $1,100.00 is where we will be at (Full System).

Some technical information for gear heads:

GHL's MK VI 2.0T Performance Exhaust System features the same designs from GHL's Engineering Team and High Quality Manufacturing incorporating the following:

* High Percision Tig Welding

*304 Stainless Steel Construcion

*200 Cell Metal Matrix Catalyst

*4.0" Rolled Edge Tips

Old school dubbers from MK4 and MK5s know how GHL does it, and now these systems are DBC Tuned!

Here are some pictures from latest prototype installations we recently did. We have given GHL the green light for production. 3-4 weeks we will be distributing these worldwide, exclusively.

Note: Pics are from development stages. We will be updating this thread with sound clips and shortly followed by full press release including fancy pics.

ASK AWAY

:w00t::w00t::w00t:​