GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Headlight Washers

sicsdeep1

Ready to race!
heh.:rolleyes:

Like previously mentioned, every 3rd pull back on washer stalk will activate them. Obviously they're a lot harder to notice at hwy speeds than parked.:D

Unless you are using them at night :p

then its like a swarm of dark for a second.. haha

Its a love/hate relationship with mine - Don't want my whole car just to get sprayed if my windshield is a little dirty..

#madrussian

Passed Driver's Ed
So i had my GF sit in the car with it running, the headlight on, and she ran the washer fluid 5 times ~3sec at a time, and nothing happened. i think the previous owner had it turned off.

My remaining question, if someone has a '13 non-nav R that has them run can you make a short vid of them working, I've seen the blue Golf before and that seems to be the only vid concerning this subject.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Basically, the headlight washers look like R2D2's hat-thing when they pop up.

Also, as the dude said...most people disable them, since they tend to make the car dirty as their sole function.

2inTheMorning

Ready to race!
I have 2013 North American Golf R and it has headlight washers that come on ever third time you use the washers but only if the headlights are on.

ToucanLife

Ready to race!
12' R in Canada - mine work and spray like crazy every 3rd pull - headlights have to be on.