GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion

Brad73

Ready to race!
ouch, i feel your pain man. i work at a body shop however... and it looks like its not soo bad. more of a band-aid accident than a whole surgical ordeal. mostlikely no frame damage, or some but repairable. i wouldnt stress it too bad so long as u find a good shop! keep us updated.

petersj77

ouch, i feel your pain man. i work at a body shop however... and it looks like its not soo bad. more of a band-aid accident than a whole surgical ordeal. mostlikely no frame damage, or some but repairable. i wouldnt stress it too bad so long as u find a good shop! keep us updated.

Thanks, it actually happened a couple of weeks back. Insurance is paying for it at a cost of €1100 /$1350. The only new part is the front wing, all the rest is being repaired.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion

Bought tires, $330 shipped after mail in rebate

Holy Santa Claus. Tires are cheap in the USA. Might have to drive down to get tires done!

kabz

Ready to race!
Plugged in an OBD-ii and ran Torque on my Nexus 7. Slow. Will need the faster one.

The other week I put my plaid license plate surrounds on. Expensive, but very pretty.

Ordered an Audi S3 intercooler. Woooo!

Last edited:

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Nothing today. Checked in on it safe and snug in the garage when I got home from work. LOL

Last night I ordered some new stickers and badgered the wife into getting a few for her Jetta.

Tomorrow I should be getting my invoice to pay for my water/meth kit in the group buy. :D

phobos78

Added some stainless steel seat inserts. They look great with the brushed aluminum throughout the rest of the car. Nice little accent!

Last edited:

Kal-GTI

Ready to race!
Added some stainless steel seat inserts. They look great with the brushed aluminum throughout the rest of the car. Nice little accent!

Do you have a link for where you found those inserts.

Bender, curious to here what you say about those mounts. Mounts are next on my list with intercooler, unless my clutch gives out before then. Then I'll be diverting my car fun money into a clutch.

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
After work, I bought dog food and put it in the back of my car, which is still stripped. Still thinking of trying to fix my inserted nutsert tonight, but I'm kind of lazy and its SUPER HOT in my garage right now. Bruce said he would let me know via email how to fix it, but he hasn't responded yet. I'm tempted to just Wild West it and drill that sucker out.