GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
PUBG was legit. Won on the second game. No bullshit [emoji23][emoji23]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PubG was a good time yeah, cant believe we won that second match. 5 mins before you were asking how to run in the game :laugh:

This picture sums up the pugb shenanigans that were had

uglybastard, peenclub and boostedballs....sounds like a good bunch of dudes. the random 4th player mustve been like wtf is up with these nicknames.
#wasntinvited
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
i addded you tbh
We got hammered by the storm last night. Luckily no damage, besides power flickering a couple times and some things in the yard flying all over the place.
dang wow
pubg was fun. sorry i couldnt stick around; up at 445 for work. back to the 12 hour shifts for meow
Can confirm i heard uglybastards voice, he helped us win . guy was like morgan freeman
no worries man. learned how to play the game the first time, and then won like a boss. Not bad :iono: lol

Why do you need to wait for 5? so you can have someone to do stuff with? :iono:
yeah no worries dude, i mean when you left craig and i were clueless at what and where to go but yeah no biggie :laugh:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
PubG was a good time yeah, cant believe we won that second match. 5 mins before you were asking how to run in the game :laugh:

This picture sums up the pugb shenanigans that were had

uglybastard, peenclub and boostedballs....sounds like a good bunch of dudes. the random 4th player mustve been like wtf is up with these nicknames.

i addded you tbh

dang wow

Can confirm i heard uglybastards voice, he helped us win . guy was like morgan freeman

yeah no worries dude, i mean when you left craig and i were clueless at what and where to go but yeah no biggie :laugh:

That was so funny. Literally died laughing. I still can't believe we won. I was still learning how to move on the second game LOL let alone shoot. After ugly left and was boosted and I, we got tons of shit, then looked at the map and we were sooooooo far from the safe zone. Lots of running and swimming later we died at #5, but I had 6 kills. not bad.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah, the rear cam on the SRT4 clearly shows how overjacked the GT-R driver was with the wheels going off - then its quite hard to brake, lol....

comments tho, funny stuff. "who are you, a professional racing driver?"

"no, I'm just safe on the track... "

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
That was so funny. Literally died laughing. I still can't believe we won. I was still learning how to move on the second game LOL let alone shoot. After ugly left and was boosted and I, we got tons of shit, then looked at the map and we were sooooooo far from the safe zone. Lots of running and swimming later we died at #5, but I had 6 kills. not bad.
lol yep, had to drive that truck into the river just to make the map limits

yeah, the rear cam on the SRT4 clearly shows how overjacked the GT-R driver was with the wheels going off - then its quite hard to brake, lol....

comments tho, funny stuff. "who are you, a professional racing driver?"

"no, I'm just safe on the track... "
At gridlife your car isnt even safe in the paddock . no thanks

Someone blame the obnoxious windshield banners and watch gridlife chat implode
I still want tacos dammit
Lol at tacos. i wouldve comment on some of the stuff you said on pubg but your voice was muffled on chat. either your voice is really deep or your phone mic sucks

#winner winner chickfila dinner

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
lol yep, had to drive that truck into the river just to make the map limits

At gridlife your car isnt even safe in the paddock . no thanks

Lol at tacos. i wouldve comment on some of the stuff you said on pubg but your voice was muffled on chat. either your voice is really deep or your phone mic sucks

#winner winner chickfila dinner
bro we decided on popeyes dinner :iono:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Ah thats right my bad. Ill take the spicy style with fries and mac n cheese. Lousiana hot sauce as well, obviously.

Actual footage of uglybstrds ideal drop location

LOLOLOL we swam for forever, ran for forever, geared up, ran forever, drove forever, swam again forever, ran some more forever, and died. what a game TBH.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

batmantrollsign.jpg

Dude.. use your skills to the max... wow... that would be outstanding, lol.

"Did the GT-R have lack of visibility due to the GridLife Banner on the windshield, or perhaps drug and alcohol usage from the night before, or the loud EDM music the kids listen to these days?? :iono:"

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow, I got Craig phone sesh tomorrow, wow.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

"Did the GT-R have lack of visibility due to the GridLife Banner on the windshield, or perhaps drug and alcohol usage from the night before, or the loud EDM music the kids listen to these days?? :iono:"

Dude, it’s amazing the amount of GL fanbois chalking it up to “that’s racing”. Calling it a “no fault” racing incident. Bro, it’s not even supposed to be racing. You’re setting lap times not competing wheel to wheel. Peeps are comparing it to “shit happens” F1 accidents lol. Cuz professional open wheel drivers at the pinnacle of Motorsport can be compared to your EDM HPDE time trial. Da fuq lol

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Dude, it’s amazing the amount of GL fanbois chalking it up to “that’s racing”. Calling it a “no fault” racing incident. Bro, it’s not even supposed to be racing. You’re setting lap times not competing wheel to wheel. Peeps are comparing it to “shit happens” F1 accidents lol. Cuz professional open wheel drivers at the pinnacle of Motorsport can be compared to your EDM HPDE time trial. Da fuq lol

I can agree with you on this. Saw the tomfuckery yesterday on FB. wow. :yikes: bunch of idiots with banners "gridlife 4 life bruh".

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

batmantrollsign.jpg

Id maybe attend a gridlife event just for the people watching. :iono:

the fact that in the rules they have to state no grass burnouts, revving past midnight and no laser pointers tells you all you need to know about GL events
oh wow, I got Craig phone sesh tomorrow, wow.
use big words craig.

phone interviewers love the phrases "implementation and innovation" :thumbup:
notbad.jpg. Two phone interviews tomorrow lol
:thumbup:
Lol at people comparing it to f1...

Time attack IS qualifying...last time i checked F1 cars werent colliding with eachother in qualifying sessions.

Now the real question is...did these dudes have track day insurance?
I can agree with you on this. Saw the tomfuckery yesterday on FB. wow. :yikes: bunch of idiots with banners "gridlife 4 life bruh".
strong percentage of attendees probably sign up just for the banner tbh

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
notbad.jpg. Two phone interviews tomorrow lol

nice!

so much this^

i mean, there are guys going hard for lap times at just normal HPDEs.. but jeez.. and yeah, totally right -its not W2W.

^ScenePoints

Id maybe attend a gridlife event just for the people watching. :iono:

the fact that in the rules they have to state no grass burnouts, revving past midnight and no laser pointers tells you all you need to know about GL events

use big words craig.

phone interviewers love the phrases "implementation and innovation" :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Lol at people comparing it to f1...

Time attack IS qualifying...last time i checked F1 cars werent colliding with eachother in qualifying sessions.

Now the real question is...did these dudes have track day insurance?

strong percentage of attendees probably sign up just for the banner tbh

those rules :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.