GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR 2.0 TSI K04 v3.1 Software Now Available!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'd like to see v2.0 on stock DSG software vs v3.1 with APR DSG software :)

that's pretty much what im going from/to, but the shop does not have a dyno.

R0bL0gic

Ready to race!

lol gli

Go Kart Champion
should be. cleared to work again the 30th of this month.

also, gonna try to drive the car today and see how it goes. if all goes well, will set up go pro and go run a camaro SS i ran while on 2.0, beat him by one car then. 45-90 roll

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
I had a brand new camaro ss try and run me while doing logs. He laid into it about 4-5 cars behind me and I returned the favor. Ran up to 130. I'm not saying I walked it or any of that silly shit, but he didn't close the gap much if at all. I giggled and he turned off.

Top end good. :)

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
should be. cleared to work again the 30th of this month.

also, gonna try to drive the car today and see how it goes. if all goes well, will set up go pro and go run a camaro SS i ran while on 2.0, beat him by one car then. 45-90 roll

I had a brand new camaro ss try and run me while doing logs. He laid into it about 4-5 cars behind me and I returned the favor. Ran up to 130. I'm not saying I walked it or any of that silly shit, but he didn't close the gap much if at all. I giggled and he turned off.

Top end good. :)

Whats funny about all of this, is I ran an SS camaro two weeks ago. I'm on V3. Did it twice from a 50 roll. First time I just punched it at the end of the three honks and hung at his door to 130. Second time I brake boosted and I shot a car and a half or so ahead and held him off until 130. Guy was real cool and we have each other the thumbs up and all that afterwards. My pedal/boost/throttle opening correlation feels all messed up since the V3 tune, so I'm assuming that's why I had better luck brake boosting. Can't wait for 3.1!

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah, I think you will really like 3.1. I haven't gotten to run the 100 map yet, but I have put about 1k miles on the car over the last two weekends. I think Jamie really fixed all the problems/issues/nuances what ever you want to call them. And by that I mean all the goofy little irritating crap. No more surging, car hasn't piled a no start since the first v3 flash. Really feels like a reward in a way.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I meant on the road as a side-by-side comparison.

yeah, thought about that too, lol..

well, when my code is ready and everything is done, I can definitely give a review on the transformation/changes for both.

R0bL0gic

Ready to race!
Impatiently waiting to get flashed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fender177

Ready to race!
So the request tool you guys put out... Will an email be sent out to folks once their box codes are ready?