GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Tuner Near Me

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
I'm looking for a places that are near me that can tune my car past the canned tune for an f23t. I'll drive a little bit too, next state over if need be. E-mail tuning didn't work out for me. **coughcoughcrackedpistoncoughcough**

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I'm looking for a places that are near me that can tune my car past the canned tune for an f23t. I'll drive a little bit too, next state over if need be. E-mail tuning didn't work out for me. **coughcoughcrackedpistoncoughcough**

http://www.eurodyne.ca/dealers/ this might help?

Mbutler183

Ready to race!
Have you tried speaking with Frank Mabo of Mabotech? He does remote tuning buts its flawless. 15k Miles on my big turbo setup with stock motor and zero issues

FriggenT1

Banned
Have you tried speaking with Frank Mabo of Mabotech? He does remote tuning buts its flawless. 15k Miles on my big turbo setup with stock motor and zero issues

Then again, I've heard people claim he was horrible too.

OP: you got a cracked piston from TM?

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Wow, haven't heard anything like that

Initial thoughts when I first brought my car into the shop is it was turbo, then once they actually took the car apart to fix it, they notice the piston was cracked (Frankenturbo you are off the hook for now). Detonation seems to be the cause of death for that piston, I will have pictures of the piston as soon as I get my car back, as I'm keeping the old pistons. They were pretty surprised that it was a cracked piston, and I guess I was too. I'm not necessarily blaming TM as I don't know enough about tuning to say for sure they were negligent. I do know that I would like to have someone in person to tune my vehicle, and maybe I can learn something when they do it.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
did you fill up (gas) some place you dont usually use in the last month or so? a bad bad tank of gas could cause detonation?

zef

Drag Racing Champion
I've heard of guys running WMI cracking pistons but this just sounds like tuner error.