GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

9w7 bluetooth question!

Be lippy!!1

Passed Driver's Ed
when you press the button above your head (right beside the sun glasses holder), it will say: "say a command"!

Now my question is, how do you change the language?
For some reason, mine change to either French or Spanish?!?

I am pretty sure it changed by itself!!

Hobbes279

Not sure if you figured this out on your own or not yet.

You can change the language through the menu options using the steering wheel controls. I was playing around with mine one day and changed it to Spanish as well. Everything on the on-screen display was then written in Spanish along with the voice command lady for the bluetooth changing as well. I can't remember if there is an option of changing them independently of each other or if they are both linked. Regardless you should be able to get her speaking whichever language you prefer from there.

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

dstill

Ready to race!
The 9W7 unit can be coded (with VCDS or the dealer VAS scan tool) but the dash options would be advisable first f the OP didn't mess with coding.

I have the 9W7 module and a mfsw but i cant get the speech commands tgo work. It just keep saying it doesnt reconise the command. I've heard this is something to do with SDS (Speech Dialogue Sytem) so does this mean i need some additional hardware?:(

Last edited: