GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL OHIO MKVI CLUB

ReznorsApostle

Ready to race!
So whats everyones experience w this ecs tuning place? Theyseem to have a lot of products bit how do their prices compare to others? It's also a nice bonus they're right here in ohio

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
So whats everyones experience w this ecs tuning place? Theyseem to have a lot of products bit how do their prices compare to others? It's also a nice bonus they're right here in ohio

HSTuning is the shop to go to, They do great work. ECS just does Flashes, so if you want more work done take a look at HS.

Hobbes279

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm late to join the group. I got my 4d CW GTI in October and haven't looked back since. I love it!!!
I'm looking at getting it tinted really soon here (found a place just haven't gone over to get it done yet) and then I'm looking at getting a set of the R led taillights, and getting it tuned. Has anyone here swapped taillights? How hard were they install?

Also, if there are any clubs or meets in the Toledo/Sylvania area?

~Amy

Attachments

• IMG_5419.jpg
    IMG_5419.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_5425.jpg
    IMG_5425.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_5429.jpg
    IMG_5429.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 177

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm late to join the group. I got my 4d CW GTI in October and haven't looked back since. I love it!!!
I'm looking at getting it tinted really soon here (found a place just haven't gone over to get it done yet) and then I'm looking at getting a set of the R led taillights, and getting it tuned. Has anyone here swapped taillights? How hard were they install?

Also, if there are any clubs or meets in the Toledo/Sylvania area?

~Amy

Hey Amy welcome to the site. Not too sure about the Toledo area.. I'm From the Cleveland area. If you ever wonder over to Cleveland or the Akron/ canton area let me know. There are a few meets in that area.
Oh and nice GTI :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lennonjon

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi All. I'm new to the GTI scene. I have had my GTI about 1-month and love it so far.

I am in Ashtabula (1-hour east of Cleveland).

Anyone in the area able to do a few VAG-COM tweaks?

Hobbes279

Did you happen to be in Waterville recently Amy?

No, not that I know of. Maybe my car was there without me? :D

I will, however, be participating in the Dash To The Bash, down to the GermanAutoBash. Not sure if any of you all are going or not, but here are some links if you are interested:

http://www.longballrally.com/events.php
(Click the Dash To The Bash link to see the itinerary)
http://www.germanautobash.com/

They should be arriving at the BP at 10730 Fremont Pike Perrysburg, OH 43551 around 9:15-9:30AM Saturday morning for a stop, then headed down for the show. Should be a fun time :)