GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI gti vs Derrick Rose

ladringan320

Ready to race!
Was driving on highway... I look at my rear view, and see this blur weaving in and out of traffic... He pulls up next to me and slows down abit... I look at him and realize it was Derrick Rose!!! I roll the window down and start flipping out and flood him full of fan boy compliments and creapy stalker comments... He gives me the signal to go, so im all for it. Hit the gas and i pull hard infront, but knowing he's faster than me i keep infront of him blocking his path to pass me... I look at my rear view and slighty flick the wheel to the right as i watch him twitch but does a demon cross-over and blind sides me on the left side and passes me, then dunks the ball into the sun roof of a lifted dodge truck... The truck swirves left to right from the sudden shock of a 120mph basketball bouncing inside his cabin... He takes a hard left and comes strait to T-bone me, but 2 inches away from hitting me, Chuck Norris flies in and picks up both our cars and sets us down on the side of the highway... Captain Planet soon arrives at the scene and Top Gun high fives Chuck Norris for a job well done and gives me and the truck man free car washes... Norris and Planet invite us for Dairy Queen but I was too busy marveling at Derrick Rose's ankle breaking cross-over he did on me... Everyone left and I went home THE END.

mkstan15

Ready to race!

DrGonzo

Ready to race!
Mk VI would have no chance against Derrick Rose. Unless maybe if you were stage II ... naw, no chance at all. I think you would smoke Joakim Noah, though.

gkallis

Ready to race!
wow lol just wow...this is a serious question...what drugs were u on

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
You need the Lebron software upgrade....then again I hear you really lose power in 4th for some reason....

DrGonzo

Ready to race!
You need the Lebron software upgrade....then again I hear you really lose power in 4th for some reason....
You made lemonade come out my nose.:lol:

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
The sad part is I'm a Heat fan lol