GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'Towing eye' front licence plate holder

V & VI

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all,

I curently reside in Alberta, but maybe making a return to Ontario after a few years out west! My 2012 GTI was sourced here and as such I dont have a need to accomadate a front licence plate - not so the case once(if) I return.

I find that the Golfs looks are ruined with an attached front licence plate frame and being an Ex Mini JCW owner we used to use towing eye screw in holders, sourced from the Mini clubs/forums :)

Now, there seems to be a mixture of good and bad ones out there and so I was wondering if anyone on here could recommend a decent one that they use in a Provence or State that requires fronts by law please?

Many thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Or indeed if anyone knows where you can get one of these awesome automatic variants??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQxz3dFROyg&feature=fvwrel

Last edited:

Powling

Ready to race!
RHO Plate based out of Vancouver make a good one, I have one and have no complaints. Plus being in Canada you wont have any customs to deal with! Win win!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
these are all over the place, search amazon and google search "hidden plate" and then another one is made by an auto parts company in the US as well. I've considered one before.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
aha, swift^ that was the one i was thinking of ordering. im just worried about being lowered already and scraping that shit right off.