GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock vs 2009 Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTInsuch

Banned
wow, where is Bender? I don't really see any reason for this kid to be here after this. I'm surprised mods haven't banned this clown yet. No one cares about your rust bucket 71' Nova. Cool man, you can hit 11's at the strip. Still a 71 Nova and a TDi in your garage. Sling all the insults you want, but you still have to wake up every morning and go into your garage and see those two vehicles.

The real question is, why the fuck are you still here?

I have searched ad-nauseum for a DIY removal of the stock MK6 air box. I am receving my neuspeed P-flo from MJM sometime this week and as I have a general to good idea of the p-flo installation (props to Plac), I have very little to no idea how to remove the stock air box. If anyone has a DIY laying around or pictures with instructions I would be very grateful.

Did you ever figure it out?

Lou Maiuri

Banned
The real question is, why the fuck are you still here?

Did you ever figure it out?

All I see you doing is a lot of hating and talking and not a lot of doing. In fact, you and Rawbdog sound like a bunch of miserable cretins who thrive off of putting people down. koa has a sick Mustang. Absolutely sick. He hasn't thrown hateful, malicious insults that you and rawbdog have had no problem doing. And neither have I. Your shit is uncalled for, and at this point you're just embarrassing yourself. Actually put together a solid build before you come at me again, because as far as I'm concerned, you don't exist.

Yeah, in fact I put together an impressive build thread, went k04, and then sold it for a twin turbo charged 135i that will make you look like you're standing still. Face facts bro, you can try to put me down on here with my automotive knowledge from six months ago, but the fact remains; I built a sick GTI, introduced a clutch guru that helps out people on the regular, provide the lulz, and now have a beast of a car that you would kill to own. But thanks for digging up a post from 7 months ago, you must have a lot on your plate today.

Last edited:

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
No offense man, I think many of non Golf owners come here to look down at us. We really don't care for this attitude. I am here to enjoy the community and learn, not to be told my car is slow and stupid.

Local non-ethusiast guys already look at us as if we were driving a Versa. I could live without that crap on our forums too.

Sent from my iPhone with typos

Lou Maiuri

Banned
No offense man. I think many of non Golf ownere come here to look down at us. We really don't care for this attitude. I am here to enjoy the community and learn, not to be told my car is slow and stupid.

Local non-ethusiast guys already look at us as if we were driving a Versa. I could live without that crap on our forums too.

I was mk6, I wanted to go faster. Nobody is hating on the GTI. We were all at one point utterly in love with our GTI's.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
Point of this thread is, we dont need a Mustang owner defending his "kind" because someone says they beat a 2004 mustang with mods on reoccuring occasions. If the dude wasnt there he has no say. He pulls up the numbers, who cares dude?

Lou Maiuri

Banned
Point of this thread is, we dont need a Mustang owner defending his "kind" because someone says they beat a 2004 mustang with mods on reoccuring occasions. If the dude wasnt there he has no say. He pulls up the numbers, who cares dude?

No, point of this thread and every other VS. thread is take a video or don't post. We don't care to read stories, and biased ones that that. This thread quickly turned into malicious insult slinging with zero moderation (go figure, I get banned for "trolling" and rawbdog gets to stay around after calling people faggots and fucktards). Settle it with a video instead of just writing a paragraph about what you think happened on the highway that may or may not have been a race.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
:laugh: Somebody close this thread.

noo it's just getting good. let's talk more about how the ricers are slow and the mustang drivers paid more $ per hp so they're dumb and mustangs sound horrible even though we want our exhausts to not sound like a 4 cylinder and how a golf site is only for current golf owners not just people that are interested in the car or used to be an owner and yada yada yada yada

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
I know what to do.

This thread is now about sausages.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
No offense man, I think many of non Golf owners come here to look down at us. We really don't care for this attitude. I am here to enjoy the community and learn, not to be told my car is slow and stupid.

Honestly, I don't think so man. There is nothing to look down on, and if anyone does, they don't know what they are talking about and are just plain ignorant or badge blind. It's a car that made hot hatches main stream, and continues to be one of the best cars in production today, even with VW cutting corners left and right.

I came here purely because I love the platform. Nobody is hating on the GTI, nobody called it a shit car, and in fact, I agreed with OP when a lot of the fellow GTI owners were calling bullshit on him keeping up with an 09 GT. That's right, a Mustang owner wasn't defending a Mustang but was actually saying the story made sense the way OP presented it. The only thing I questioned was a stock MKVI putting buses on a modified New Edge that weights almost the same, and has 33% more torque and over 25% more power stock. That shit made no sense. That dude got his panties in a bunch over his fake ass claims, then he makes a fake claim his car runs low 13s although he's never been to the track, doesn't have a slip or a video to prove shit, and continues with his crying over a Mustang owner being on a VW forum. Then the other guy jumps in and begins his cry fest and name calling and general trolling.

I was mk6, I wanted to go faster. Nobody is hating on the GTI. We were all at one point utterly in love with our GTI's.

x2 and we still are, or we wouldn't be here.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
^ dude ur still mad about that? Its what happened, i have people that saw it happen on this forum LOL want me to ask my boy to confirm? Hell get right on it. If i were to make shit up Id go to the buggati thread.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
My bad koa, I didn't read anything you posted before I bashed you. Now that I actually look back and read what you posted I see that you weren't trolling at all, in fact it's the mk6 owners who are trolling. Carry on:w00t:

Lou Maiuri

Banned
My bad koa, I didn't read anything you posted before I bashed you. Now that I actually look back and read what you posted I see that you weren't trolling at all, in fact it's the mk6 owners who are trolling. Carry on:w00t:

Light bulb.

Status
Not open for further replies.