GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR 2.0 TSI K04 v3.1 Software Now Available!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
APR is pleased to announce our new K04 v3.1 software now covers North American and Rest of World 2.0 TSI / TFSI CAWA, CAWB, CBFA, CCTA, CCTB, CCZA, CCZB, CCZC & CCZD engine codes!

The new ECU Upgrade improves upon power delivery on top of what was previously a tremendous upgrade over stock! Amidst addressing all previous concerns, additional motorsport features were added to further enhance your driving experience. Updates are now rolling out to APR dealers and are offered as a FREE update to APR K04 customers!

To request this software update, please use the Rest of World APR ECU Box Code Request Tool or North American APR ECU Box Code Request Tool and an email will be sent when the software is ready. To find the vehicle’s ECU box code, either plug in an APR mobile dongle and select the status icon, use a vag-com with this tutorial, or visit an APR Dealer and ask the dealer to put in a request. This is necessary as there are various ECU box codes and revisions available world wide.

Please note: An OEM Bosch 3-Bar Map sensor is REQUIRED to run this software. NGK BKR8EIX Gap: 0.6mm +/- 0.05mm (0.024" +/- 0.002") spark plugs are also required.

To read more about our K04 turbocharger system, and software, please visit our product page.

Last edited:

Cryptic19111

Go Kart Champion
Man, people must be slacking! This post has been up for 15 minutes, and has 2 posts
submitted 1k0907115AD S0060

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
8P0907115AS S0030

submitted.

rawradrian

Ready to race!
Box Code 1K0907115AP, Version S0030, has not yet been updated to v3.1. Request submitted; you will receive an email when it's ready.

Getting my DSG tune done on wednesday as a birthday gift from my girlfriend :) I wonder if it will be ready by then.

R0bL0gic

Ready to race!
Man, you guys are going to get bombarded today with this.

Problem - 06J906027FJ S4352 is my boxcode, you say its available and your software update request tool says its not?

TheCastle

Ready to race!
Please don't rush the ports! I don't want to payup another $60 again when this one has porting bugs! Reflashes at my dealer are $60 a pop and it gets expensive to keep taking the car in for bug fixes. Though I do appreciate the "free" from APR software updates and all of the hard work you do. I'd sure like it if I could reflash the car myself instead of having to pay a dealer 1/2 of labor for the privilege of using their data cable.

1K0907115AP S0030 submitted.

Repooc

Ready to race!
.... waits patiently until the "OMG, this tune is soooo slow, WTF I can't spin my wheels anymore" posts flood in.

H132

Ready to race!
Man, you guys are going to get bombarded today with this.

Problem - 06J906027FJ S4352 is my boxcode, you say its available and your software update request tool says its not?

This is my boxcode and I have v3.1C. It's the beta but it's the same.