joeyfrost

Ready to race!
@charlotte.mk6r
@ joey.frost

Mk6 Golf R | APR Stage 2+

Last edited:

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
Thanks man pickin up my nephew from camp there. Had to wait for 4 city lights to get a shot without cars in it lol

samcase4

I'm like a tourist even if i couldn't say it for sure. I really love cars and i like to listen to music in my car at summer when the sun goes down. And it is part of my hobby, i like to travel with my friends and my girlfriend and listen to music with opened windows when it's a nice and sunny weather. I have an acc with my girlfriend where we post our moments when we travel. We have really nice pics and i've noticed here there are so many cool pics and maybe my advice could help you to promote your acc on instagram. Me with my girlfriend doing the same, we use some apps and sited to get more views and visits and likes so more people could see our posts and smile and travel cause the world is so amazing. And this pic is our goal.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

jnj2455

Ready to race!

@charlotte.mk6r
@joey.frost

I was trying to figure out where/how you took this and the lack of runners/humans on the west side highway path right there. Was this early one morning?