GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents the 2.0 TSI ECU Update (Version 2.0!)

Cryptic19111

Go Kart Champion
Hey Arin, I know you said the v3.1 didn't get an update, but with the release of this update for the stg1/2 people including the launch control / no lift shift / left foot braking, is it possible to get v3.1 reflashed with just those options added? or is that a whole tune rewrite for you guys to get those included in v3.1?

Midknight1

Ready to race!
The factory update thing totally confuses me. If I haven't done it, do I need to? I like to avoid the vw dealership as much as possible, so tell me I can just go to my apr dealer and get the new apr update without doing this stupid vw update.

Don't have to, and not all cars have the recall for it. I got it done as part of a regular scheduled maintenance...does wipe any tunes though.

You can get the APR update without the VW update...Arin said as much a few posts back...

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
So much smoother already, and I've only had about 30 minutes with it so it hasn't fully relearned. It's also wet out, so I can't really get into it too much, but the couple times I did it feels so smooth and doesn't feel like it's jerking you back in your seat.

I'm really hoping it clears up here this afternoon before I leave to go home so I can get some dry open roads to get some more testing in :D

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Hey Arin, I know you said the v3.1 didn't get an update, but with the release of this update for the stg1/2 people including the launch control / no lift shift / left foot braking, is it possible to get v3.1 reflashed with just those options added? or is that a whole tune rewrite for you guys to get those included in v3.1?

Have your dealer submit a request for your box code and you'll be able to flash NLS and LC at any stage.

Cryptic19111

Go Kart Champion
Awesome! Thanks

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
You have version 3.1 per your sig, which is the latest and greatest. The Stage 1, 1+ and 2 files were never updated (6 years old or so). They are now updated too.

We need a high torque file too!! Forget the surge lol.

Also is there an updated DSG tune for the K04?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NLeo

Ready to race!
Is it still possible to get a stock(Test pipe) file and Non-Test Pipe stage 2 files like I do now. Thats the only way I can pass inspection. Last time I got this done I had to PM you my vin number and you had to get it ready for my dealer.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Whew more HP!