GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vland UU led headlights

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
Hey guys. Installed the vland UU led headlights..mk7 style. The led drl dont work. Anyone have these lights or know why its not working. Supposed to be plug and play. Every other light works.

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
Turns out I need to check bit 2 byte 27. Anyone in gta or durham with vag com or obd11 or will this work with x tool?

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Turns out I need to check bit 2 byte 27. Anyone in gta or durham with vag com or obd11 or will this work with x tool?
Sorry Nathan I can't help out, i lost the Android phone that I used with the OBDEleven with all the passwords and keys. I've been using the App that Integrated Engineering gives us to load the Tune, it does data logging and read/clear OBD Trouble Codes as well.

KanyesChest

Ready to race!
Mark, we might be able to tag team here.. I brought an old Android phone from Vancouver with me with the intentions of purchasing an OBDEleven. I can supply the phone and you can supply the coding tweaks if we have a time we can sync up on

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Mark, we might be able to tag team here.. I brought an old Android phone from Vancouver with me with the intentions of purchasing an OBDEleven. I can supply the phone and you can supply the coding tweaks if we have a time we can sync up on
Thanks Edwin but I documented the passwords and keys on the lost Android phone, I've tried connecting with the Eonon Android radio in the Golf but so far its a bust. I may buy a new one, coz it's very useful.

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
I got a complete refund for the lights. They do not draw any power, i found a guy on kijiji that does coding and we tried but nothing worked. Possible that the lights are just defective....just driving around with no day lights. Low/high beam work as well as the sequential turn signals.