Official Vancouver/BC Chat Thread

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
GOod to know.

So boys:
KW V1
H&R Ultra Street
Bilstein PSS

They're all around the same price-ish. The H&Rs offer the biggest lowering range.

GOod to know.

So boys:
KW V1
H&R Ultra Street
Bilstein PSS

They're all around the same price-ish. The H&Rs offer the biggest lowering range.

You considering street performance H&Rs? the Ultra lows are more expensive. Does the wagon have the same suspension as the Golf?

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Considering it I suppose. What's your pick? Effectively I should be buying parts that are rated for the CC but it runs on Jetta suspension.

More pics from my boredom last night.

rc0224

Ready to race!
Guess I'll need to buy a pair of tire pretty soon...since the pressure had drop down to 24 when i checked on monday...
Do I need to purchase the same tires? or can I try another different brand?

KO7

Ready to race!
After much debate (and other expenses) I finally booked my appointment for tint and roof wrap in a few weeks. Sick and tired of the fishbowl effect.

Need a suggestion with tint%, either 3M Color Stable 20 or 35. I believe the CS35 is more like 39% before factoring in our stock glass tint, whereas the CS20 is actually 19, so the end result is more like 15 and 35%? The difference between 15% and 35% is pretty huge.

What should I go with to match the gloss black roof wrap? I'm 4-doors and I'm not tinting the front windows at all - don't want to risk the tickets. Is 35% too light and not going to match the gloss black roof enough? Is 15% too much of a contrast with the standard front windows? Is 15% too heaty-looking combined with my tinted R-LED tails? Got a few weeks to decide and torturing myself going back and forth between the two percentages.

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
I have 20% all around and love it. I had 35% on the fronts and I had to take it off.
Can't wait to see the gloss black on your car. That'll really put me over the edge in getting it done to mine as well.

JMK420

Ready to race!
After much debate (and other expenses) I finally booked my appointment for tint and roof wrap in a few weeks. Sick and tired of the fishbowl effect.

Need a suggestion with tint%, either 3M Color Stable 20 or 35. I believe the CS35 is more like 39% before factoring in our stock glass tint, whereas the CS20 is actually 19, so the end result is more like 15 and 35%? The difference between 15% and 35% is pretty huge.

What should I go with to match the gloss black roof wrap? I'm 4-doors and I'm not tinting the front windows at all - don't want to risk the tickets. Is 35% too light and not going to match the gloss black roof enough? Is 15% too much of a contrast with the standard front windows? Is 15% too heaty-looking combined with my tinted R-LED tails? Got a few weeks to decide and torturing myself going back and forth between the two percentages.

In the picture I posted above I have 35% on the rears.

KO7

Ready to race!
In the picture I posted above I have 35% on the rears.

Hmm that looks darker than 35% to me, got any more daytime pics from the side? What brand and model of tint did you get.

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Hmm that looks darker than 35% to me, got any more daytime pics from the side? What brand and model of tint did you get.

Way back when. 35% on the Front 20% on the back

Note the sun is shining through from the other side so it shows how it bleeds well.