GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Vancouver/BC Chat Thread

swfk

Ready to race!
^Just come! Windshield would need to be replaced anyway

JMK420

Ready to race!
Thanks everyone who showed up and chatted!

Nice meeting some new MK6'ers and also great seeing old faces too :)

Until the next!

For those who want to join our active group chat please download BBM and ask Mike for an invite :)

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Who's this JMK420 guy?!?!?! He wants us over on BBM??

samquattro

Ready to race!

I try to search some more pictures about Masato's Raum, seems it has TRD stuffs for the car. What do you think, Masato? :D

ma-bo-

Ready to race!

I try to search some more pictures about Masato's Raum, seems it has TRD stuffs for the car. What do you think, Masato? :D

I dunno...a bit too much red for me lol.
Also, I don't think that's real TRD stuff. The plastic panels look like factory ones just painted, and the steering wheel looks like a cover. The TRD in the middle is probably also a sticker.

I don't think TRD really makes parts for this car. The car was really popular with old people lol

Nice meet guys

Thanks masato for the coding and emre for letting me know that my car isn't normal...

You can always bang on Emre letting you know that your car isn't normal.

Thanks Ricky and Masato for helping me out with the doors, removing that second door was much easier... Would have been a lot more sweaing if i were to do it myself.

KO7

Ready to race!
You can always bang on Emre letting you know that your car isn't normal.

Thanks Ricky and Masato for helping me out with the doors, removing that second door was much easier... Would have been a lot more sweaing if i were to do it myself.

Is that meant to say swearing, sweating or both haha

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion