GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New member here. Hello!

Agnes

FUKENMüVEN
Hi guys,
Two weeks ago, I bought my MkVI GTI after my MkV GTI got totaled in late May. With a bit of detective work, I discovered that I now own cswooten1117's baby. I was hoping to find out as much as I could about its service/mod history beyond the available Carfax report and calling the dealer, so forgive me for being a creeper. >_>

So, I guess I'll be picking up where the p.o. left off and continue documenting the trials, triumphs, and cosmetic modifications.

Last edited:

Jont189

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice rims.

2013 DBP GTI - Revotechnik Stage 2 - Neuspeed Catback - CTS catted Downpipe - Black Smoke Depo LED tails - Neuspeed Sport Springs - H&R 10mm spacers

Agnes

FUKENMüVEN
Nice rims.
Those wheels won't be around for too long… Just got Alzor 621s that I'll be having powder-coated. The ASAs currently on it actually led me to this forum and the first owner's wheel post, haha.

Jont189

Passed Driver's Ed
I have to get some new rubber soon. I may powdercoat my wheels too. What color are you going with?

2013 DBP GTI - Revotechnik Stage 2 - Neuspeed Catback - CTS catted Downpipe - Black Smoke Depo LED tails - Neuspeed Sport Springs - H&R 10mm spacers

Hi guys,
Two weeks ago, I bought my MkVI GTI after my MkV GTI got totaled in late May. With a bit of detective work, I discovered that I now own cswooten1117's baby. I was hoping to find out as much as I could about its service/mod history beyond the available Carfax report and calling the dealer, so forgive me for being a creeper. >_>

So, I guess I'll be picking up where the p.o. left off and continue documenting the trials, triumphs, and cosmetic modifications.

Congrats on the new MK6!!! They are great cars!:thumbup:

zdfragoso

Good evening, long time lurker, finally decided to create an account. Ya'll are really knowledgeable; look forward to learning new things!