GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Lazer 100

Ready to race!
Murdered it out with some new wheels and tires. Need to pick up some black lugs and different center caps.

Attachments

• 04 Small.jpg
    04 Small.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 203
  • 03 Small.jpg
    03 Small.jpg
    565.9 KB · Views: 183
  • 02 Small.jpg
    02 Small.jpg
    547.6 KB · Views: 179
  • 01 Small.jpg
    01 Small.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

Lazer 100

Ready to race!
looks good dude. what wheels? i can't quite make them out rn

TRMotorsport 17"x8" with Hankook R-S4's 245-40-17. I was a little worried about the build quality of these wheels since I'll only be using them for track/autocross days and they are very light and very cheap, but they seem pretty strong. The Hankooks take a while to heat up, but when they do they're very good. From what I'm told they should last me a couple of seasons which is also a huge plus.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Finally going to pick up my car from the shop. Clutch, RMS, LSD, and shift fork ended up taking over a week :thumbdown:

SJC

Ready to race!
New Fast FC04 flow formed wheels installed today.
Titanium metal fleck colour.
They look awesomeness.

93serprise

Ready to race!
Converted from my unitronic k04 tune to the first iteration of my Stratified crackle tune. Having issues though [emoji20] Car doesn’t want to rev past about 4.5k max while driving after the flash. Changed my spark plugs right after the initial driving gapped to .26 but issue is still there [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

93serprise

Ready to race!
Any codes on the AP? Also what does the log look like?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No codes, but i am going to reflash in the morning and then take some logs after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahard48

Ready to race!
Got my car back from paint shop. Had some scratches/paint chip/ dent repaired on my fender and had him fill in the front bumper license plate holes too. I think it came out great.

Before:
scratch2.JPG

After:
Fixed fender.JPG
Filled Bumper.JPG

Krog29

Ready to race!
Rear main seal is leaking :( I think I'm done with this car. Nothing but issues for the past two years.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Rear main seal is leaking :( I think I'm done with this car. Nothing but issues for the past two years.

Just think of it as an opportunity to justify a new clutch for more power.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Got my car back from paint shop. Had some scratches/paint chip/ dent repaired on my fender and had him fill in the front bumper license plate holes too. I think it came out great.

Before:
View attachment 57715

After:
View attachment 57713
View attachment 57714
Gorgeous. I got quoted at maaco to do my front bumper holes. Notch filler. Rear fender chipping and signs of rust from scraping. #lowlife and some hood chips for around $1200. Where did u go and how much?

ahard48

Ready to race!
Gorgeous. I got quoted at maaco to do my front bumper holes. Notch filler. Rear fender chipping and signs of rust from scraping. #lowlife and some hood chips for around $1200. Where did u go and how much?

Wow, yea I found a guy on facebook (just like how I found my fender roller haha) through a local car page. A lot of people vouched for him as he was an old collision guy who opened his own place at his house. Dent, paint chip, scratches and bumper holes for $500 even. Repair shop wanted $1,000.