GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 stage 2 kill stories, lets hear them!

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Not stage 2 anymore but technically stage 2+ (ported k04 @26psi) but the other day i wrecked a brand new Audi rs3 and a 335i with jb4 & downpipes. Im so amazed how fast my car is now lol

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

This is why I'm surprised that the MkVI GTI isn't more popular. If you're willing to get dirty and are handy with a wrench you can get a Craigslist special and have a deep 12 second time-slip in your hands for relative pennies. It has to be one of the best performance bargains going right now.

anthmash

Passed Driver's Ed
This is why I'm surprised that the MkVI GTI isn't more popular. If you're willing to get dirty and are handy with a wrench you can get a Craigslist special and have a deep 12 second time-slip in your hands for relative pennies. It has to be one of the best performance bargains going right now.
After 4 and a half years of ownership i still love my mk6, especially now that its making some good numbers lol finally took it to the track yesterday to get a feel for the new setup and ended up with a best time of 13.129 @ 114.9 mph

Based on my trap speed i know this car has a deep 12 in it, just have to get my 60ft down.

As for a kill story I'll post a link to the 13.1 run where i bested a jb4 FBO m235i with the 8 speed auto, i was thoroughly impressed haha

https://youtu.be/pLcdy1DD2yE

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Wessley

Passed Driver's Ed
Let my friend borrow my car while I was out of town and he beat a 5.0 stang, a tuned m235i, and a STI.

Wessley

Passed Driver's Ed
Also raced a E90 M3 on the free way from 70-75ish and somehow still edged him out. E90 M3's V8 is all top end so I was expecting to get smacked at those speeds. E30 Stratified tune ftw.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Ran a s4 that was older but modded. Wouldn't call it a kill but I pulled him to 116mph then my wife looked up from her phone.lol
Just got ko4 tune yesterday, was my first car to run. Yeahh!!!

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
Pulled on a modded 04/05 STI. Had em by a car+ hitting 100mph or so, decent gap going into 5th. Won from both 40 and 60 roll.