GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
The Kanoba spice ramen at hi five. Hands down the hottest thing I've ever eaten. I finished it but could not talk during the process. My face was numb for an hour. My ass took the brunt of the heat though. I was practically in tears all night while sleeping on the shitter. Literally had to get in the shower and rinse off after each "incident"

I loved it during the eating part even though it made me numb etc. Was worth the aftermath.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Sounds like a good story to gif .

"Increased face numbing, tear jerking, belly warming, unbearable spice. There is no relief. Kanabo spice is too spicy for most. Please dont order without careful consideration"

Before ordering:

While eating:

On the way home:

When it finally hit:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
The Kanoba spice ramen at hi five. Hands down the hottest thing I've ever eaten. I finished it but could not talk during the process. My face was numb for an hour. My ass took the brunt of the heat though. I was practically in tears all night while sleeping on the shitter. Literally had to get in the shower and rinse off after each "incident"

I loved it during the eating part even though it made me numb etc. Was worth the aftermath.

LOL, I don't get you you could find that enjoyable . :iono:

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

That doesn’t sound enjoyable. I like spice, but not when it dominates all the other flavors

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Burbs vs hipster city terms..

Flavored Mayo > Aioli

Burger Bun > Brioche Baguette Roll

Fries > Pomme Frites

Beer > Locally brewed Craft triple IPA

Sauce > glazed reduction blend

Straws > oh hell no

use 3 or more of these terms on your menu...design restaurant to look like a shitty industrial warehouse , deconstruct some of your food items so the customer has to do the work... you got yourself a real winner of a chicago restaurant.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Smile now, cry later... I am definitely in that boat too. [emoji16][emoji37][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
That's where you're wrong. It was friggn delicious, just had a hell of a punch.

Go to Chengdu Impressions on Halsted and Wrightwood. Authentic Sichuan cuisine. Tell em to make it not white because they’ll tone it down automatically otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.