GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**5th Official OEM Golf R LED Tail GROUP BUY** - OPEN STILL

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
Dispatched! I noticed in my email they have my billing address like this "matt harrison 1234 main street 44646, OH" no city name? Kind of worries me. They better use the full address in my PayPal that is confirmed. It is the same just with the city name.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

luxurygolf

Ready to race!
A question for Canada people who got their lights. Do they leave them at the door or do you have to sign? I'm hoping you have to sign and if you're not there they leave a slip and drop it off at the nearest post office for you to pick up.

vdub761

Go Kart Newbie
Signature and Duty + taxes will be collected from Canada post.

A question for Canada people who got their lights. Do they leave them at the door or do you have to sign? I'm hoping you have to sign and if you're not there they leave a slip and drop it off at the nearest post office for you to pick up.

luxurygolf

Ready to race!

vdub761

Go Kart Newbie
Correct, I was home for lunch and the mail man actually said do you have your wallet on you lol :(

Let me know what ya get Dinged,

so they leave a slip at your door/mailbox then?

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
so they leave a slip at your door/mailbox then?

Yep. My Wife was home and did the sign and pay...I could tell she was pissed :lol:

I did find the Can Post tracking to be really good though, so if you check in the morning before you head our for work or whatever, you'll be able to tell what day they will be delivered.

FetalSage

Passed Driver's Ed
I did find the Can Post tracking to be really good though, so if you check in the morning before you head our for work or whatever, you'll be able to tell what day they will be delivered.

That's pretty nice. USPS seems a little slow in updating their site. My stuff landed in SF on Saturday and only told me on Sunday. But I'm getting them delivered to my work, so I'm not worried about not being there to sign.

Package still in customs, wonder if they only work normal work days or over weekends, too.

luxurygolf

Ready to race!
Yep. My Wife was home and did the sign and pay...I could tell she was pissed :lol:

Good to know. And just got the shipped notification from DHL!

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
Got my shipping confirmation! Can't wait to get them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

chase-R

Passed Driver's Ed
Mine left Germany on the 2nd and USPS hasn't even received it yet, the site states,
Your Item's Status
We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

Has anyone else's done this?

luxurygolf

Ready to race!
Am I supposed to use the same tracking number from DHL for the Canadapost site as well? I'm at 40% with DHL but the tracking number isn't working with canada post. What percent does it switch over?