GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > GTI & Golf MKVI General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 05:18 PM   #29
Peachaz
Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2010 Black GTI, 2dr, 6MT
OP, pics of your mom. Do it, she doesn't love you anyways.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:19 PM   #30
El TexMex
Touring Car Champion

Drives: 2011 MK6
Obviously the op's post is more about bragging that his family is "loaded". Well good for him & his family.
At his age I had to work to get what I wanted..I still do.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:19 PM   #31
Dirt Nasty
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2011 GTI
WASN'T THIS YOUR POST IN ANOTHER THREAD?

I think the GTI is a super great car, but Ive never connected with it, my original choice of car was a 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution X AUTOMATIC, But me being the youngest in my family and my parents always think my brother is all knowing they listened to him and got me new 2010 GTI 2 door( I love 4 doors btw) 6 SPEED MANUAL( I hate manual, i have a really bad left knee) AND NO XENONS! I HATEEEEEEEEEE HALOGENS! but ahhhh fcuk it at the end of the day I still love the GTI, very funn to drive

Are you bipolar or something? I'm pretty sure this was you? First you say how "super great it is" than all the sudden OMGZ THIS CAR SUCKS. You are a troll GTFO Please go spam the Evo Forums I am sure they would love you over there...You can tell them how your parents didnt buy you one and how super awesome it is...

Last edited by Dirt Nasty; 02-13-2011 at 05:32 PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:29 PM   #32
jasonweremy
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: United Grey Mk6 Golf Treadline
I never heard someone say "people who drive VW's are gay". All that I've heard is that we don't know anything. Man! I could imagine what people say to those who drive Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda?

I would like to congratulate the OP for using a stolen credit card to buy things for his car. You sound like you're ballin' telling us about your mom and stuff. You need to grow up. Stop trolling and wasting board space for useless information that no one cares to read. Leave the space for those who actually wanna learn, give advice and be an adult on these boards.

+1 for deleting this useless ballin'/E-thug thread.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:38 PM   #33
TwinSpin
Autocross Champion

Drives: 2011 GTI Black 4-door manual
Old 02-13-2011, 05:40 PM   #34
VW-TX
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: 2011 GTI AutoBahn, DSG, Candy White
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonweremy View Post
I never heard someone say "people who drive VW's are gay". All that I've heard is that we don't know anything. Man! I could imagine what people say to those who drive Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda?

I would like to congratulate the OP for using a stolen credit card to buy things for his car. You sound like you're ballin' telling us about your mom and stuff. You need to grow up. Stop trolling and wasting board space for useless information that no one cares to read. Leave the space for those who actually wanna learn, give advice and be an adult on these boards.

+1 for deleting this useless ballin'/E-thug thread.
I have heard the comment many times. But it's mostly towards the Jetta/Bug crowd. The GTI gets respect.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:47 PM   #35
jasonweremy
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: United Grey Mk6 Golf Treadline
Quote:
Originally Posted by VW-TX View Post
I have heard the comment many times. But it's mostly towards the Jetta/Bug crowd. The GTI gets respect.
Really? Is it because of where they're made, how they're are made compared to the GTI/Golf? I can understand more about the Bug being gay than the Jetta. The only thing I find gay about the Jetta is that it's cheaper and made in Mexico.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:49 PM   #36
VW-TX
Formula 5000 Champion

No it's mostly the type of people that drive those cars. It seems that others (that don't own VW) say if a guy drives a Jetta or a Bug they are gay. I kinda believe that in some cases as I have seen some gays drive those vehicles. I have nothing against them either but that maybe where it came from.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:49 PM   #37
dustinwark
Rally Car Newbie

Drives: MKV GTI
This forum has more trolls than any other I frequent, it's really bizarre.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:51 PM   #38
VW-TX
Formula 5000 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinwark View Post
This forum has more trolls than any other I frequent, it's really bizarre.
I so agree....and more kids.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:51 PM   #39
Dirt Nasty
FIA GT Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW-TX View Post
I see more girls in lancers than I do Vws. so does that make Evo drivers gay? I never understood where the logic for this came from. Im guessing its because the VW/Audi scene is just a bunch of "Hipsters" and "Gays" I think it's funny.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:52 PM   #40
El TexMex
Touring Car Champion

Drives: 2011 MK6
Man my family has been VW fanatics nearly all their lives & never once have I heard of certain VW's being gay, much less certain levels of gayness from one model to the next. I find it quite funny.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:53 PM   #41
Ronkerjake
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2011 Evo X
I wear boot cut jeans, boots and north face jacket on a normal day, and listen to Pearl Jam and Tool. I guess I'm a hipster
-Built/Tuned by Speedcircuit. AMS Widemouth Downpipe, Tomei Titanium test pipe, ETS V2 Extreme catback, ETS 5" SRI, ETS 4" FMIC, Cobb 3-port EBCS, AMS Fuel Rail, Kelford 214B, Cosworth Valves/Springs, OEM Bilstein shocks/Eibach Pro-Kit.
352AWHP/312 WTQ
Old 02-13-2011, 05:57 PM   #42
Dirt Nasty
FIA GT Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by El TexMex View Post
Man my family has been VW fanatics nearly all their lives & never once have I heard of certain VW's being gay, much less certain levels of gayness from one model to the next. I find it quite funny.
agreed.. I love all Vws/Audi's I dont care if its a bug or a GTI or a Eurovan Or a A4 wagon to a Rs4.

Closed Thread