GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
That was me, but i wasnt CSG, I'm UG. You have black with a NY plate? I saw you but then not much I can do in that horrible traffic, lol, but I was on my way to a meet in Hamilton.

I'll whore my car real quick!

Yeah that was me, and sorry I get my grey's mixed up sometimes. I tried to catch up then I lost sight of you. I was on a trip from NY to PA after visiting family for the weekend.

Yeah!! I finally got recognized/spotted!

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Black or CSG Golf parked in new hope tonight not far from the bridge. It had R/LED tails.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Yesterday around 4:30, Black, waved on Haverford Rd

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
That was me, but i wasnt CSG, I'm UG. You have black with a NY plate? I saw you but then not much I can do in that horrible traffic, lol, but I was on my way to a meet in Hamilton.

I'll whore my car real quick!

nice photo :D

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
10 minutes ago CSG 2-door (I think) w/ denvers, HID w/o LED drl's. you pulled next to me on the light of 22 and readington road.

jnj2455

Ready to race!
For those around Branchburg... watch out. I've seen the cops pull over 4 people today alone (my boss included hah...). All by the 22/Readington intersection.

The pigs are on the prowl.

jnj2455

Ready to race!
Good to know... that's on my way home from work (and I'm usually in a hurry to get home :D)

You take 22 to 78 out to LV? During rush hour none the less?

I went to school out there and used that route for about a year before I realised that Lamington Rd off 28 took me right up to 78. It's faster if you ask me.

jnj2455

Ready to race!
Cool, I need a shortcut! Thanks! Was that you I spotted filling up at the shell on 22 yest around 5:30?

It might have been someone else. I was filling up on 22E at BP around 6:30PM if we are getting technical :p

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
It might have been someone else. I was filling up on 22E at BP around 6:30PM if we are getting technical :p

I saw some led headlights on a dark gti (either black or csg) as I was heading west...

I spot quite a few dubs on my daily commute. There is a cutie I've seen a few times in a UG GLI but she never waves... too cool, I guess:iono:

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
Bagged cw 2dr on steelies by devon TD bank. If u dont mind i might take some pics tomorrow

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

jnj2455

Ready to race!
I saw some led headlights on a dark gti (either black or csg) as I was heading west...

I spot quite a few dubs on my daily commute. There is a cutie I've seen a few times in a UG GLI but she never waves... too cool, I guess:iono:

nah not me, pretty sure I didn't drive with the lights on yet. There are a lot of VW dubs around here though.

I was always pissed though. There was not much of a scene around college hill for me. Which was good I guess cuz everybody had a 3/A4/C3xx and I stood out. By the time I was a senior, only two other guys had GTIs and one was a MkIV. There was always a CSG Mk6 down by the (Easton) circle though. never quite figured out who had that

FiGGy77

Ready to race!

I've seen here like twice (maybe)....and yea no wave