AXO

Go Kart Champion
I also like your APR fender stripes!:thumbsup: :word:

WAP

Go Kart Champion
wut.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
This looks nice! However, it would be best for Candy White.

ryandm1984

Ready to race!
Definitely using that tape on my grill stripes this weekend. side markers look great! :thumbsup:

I tried my grill strips too, and just a fair warning, go VERY slow when peeling it off the roll and applying to the strips. Don't do them on the car either, remove them and clean them with rubbing alcohol. And remember the most visible sides of the strips are the top and front, so thats where you need to apply with minimal imperfections.

Lucky#Slevin

Go Kart Newbie
Def Gonna try this on my csg.. I have aluminum side mirrors and this is a nice cheap mod for my stock orange markers.. Thanks for the idea..

ShdBluMkVI

Ready to race!
Thanks for posting this, OP.

It was helpful for my side marker install today.

The fact that on my car there isn't the same access panel on the passenger side was odd to me. Over there, I have to remove 3 hex screws to pull back the liner. Ironically, that actually gave me less trouble today than prying off that panel on the drivers side!!

spiker369

on air, don't care
I tried my grill strips too, and just a fair warning, go VERY slow when peeling it off the roll and applying to the strips. Don't do them on the car either, remove them and clean them with rubbing alcohol. And remember the most visible sides of the strips are the top and front, so thats where you need to apply with minimal imperfections.

Did you get them looking good on your stripes? I tried this a while back but screwed up and gave up after one try lol.. I'd love to see pics to get me motivated to try again. :eek:

ryandm1984

Ready to race!
Did you get them looking good on your stripes? I tried this a while back but screwed up and gave up after one try lol.. I'd love to see pics to get me motivated to try again. :eek:

No, I couldn't pull it off. I tried but probably need aluminum vinyl. Just because it's easier to contour around the grill strips. The tape creases too much. So it's best on flat surfaces, like the side markers. I used the tape because I didn't even want the light to be seen as well. but it's been several months in snow, rain, and daily driving that it's held up great so far!