GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Got motor and tranny mounts along with the pendulum and dogbone mounts. Cant wait to put them on. Sway bars and shocks and i'll be set with the handling. Maybe UB or XB who knows.

why not both?

what brand mounts for all that?

CMGTI

Ready to race!
why not both?

what brand mounts for all that?

034 for the motor/tranny. Torque Solution for the pendulum/street insert. Once I get rid of my VMRs, i'll get the XB/UB. Love my Hypergrams. Or trade actually.

Robble85

I just installed Stage 2 software from GIAC on my 2012 VW GTI and cannot say enough good things about it. After driving GTIs with Cobb, APR, and other software supplied by other companies, I decided to go with GIAC. Garrett and the guys at GIAC specialize in VW, Audi, and Porsche, and they know their stuff. I have a carbonio carbon intake, APR downpipe, high flow cat, and cat back exhaust. The amount of power I got from the stage 2 software is unbelievable, it doesn't even feel like the same car. The torque is just under 300 ft/lbs, and the HP is high 200's. In my opinion, GIAC is the only choice when it comes to your VW, Audi, or Porsche. I can't wait to get it out on the track this season. If you want to talk about bang for your buck, don't pass on the GIAC. Their customer service is top notch, and I couldn't be happier! If anyone has any questions about GIAC software or installs don't hesitate to shoot me a message. Also, if you are in the Columbus Ohio area and want to go for a ride along if you are on the fence about it, let me know. Id be more than happy to make the decision a little easier for you! Huge shout out to all the guys at GIAC! Thanks for helping me turn my GTI into a little rocketship!

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Follow up, got the vynil wrap linked somewhere above today! Gotta hang it to the cheap and easy mods for making subtle yet awesome differences!
Tried to get before shots then Afters for all individual pieces

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Gonna rain tomorrow but I'm gonna do my tips... looking at yours makes me wanna cry about mine

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Haha my tips aren't that great lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Gonna rain tomorrow but I'm gonna do my tips... looking at yours makes me wanna cry about mine

Thanks! Makes such a minor but big difference. I'm now re-enamoured by the taillights haha

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Got a free alacantara wheel wrap if anyone wants it

Tried out a leather wrap instead and like it better personally haha

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Got a free alacantara wheel wrap if anyone wants it

Tried out a leather wrap instead and like it better personally haha

PM sent about alcantara wrap.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Ordered some new wheels!

fifteen52 Tarmacs in silver. 18x8.5 et45. wheellab.us had a sale (buy 3 get one free) stupid not to jump on this! i think all cast wheels by fifteen52 are involved here... see thier IG account for the promo code

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Ordered some new wheels!

fifteen52 Tarmacs in silver. 18x8.5 et45. wheellab.us had a sale (buy 3 get one free) stupid not to jump on this! i think all cast wheels by fifteen52 are involved here... see thier IG account for the promo code

Niiiiice. They look really good.