GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South FL *SPOTTED* GTI Thread

Bino

Go Kart Champion
Hi? lol it might be me. :laugh: Where in pines are you? I live in Weston but im in Pines about everyday. I look completely stock right now, is that what you've been seeing?

Could be. If you see a white GTI with a roof rack and led tails that's me.

damnlondon

Passed Driver's Ed
I see a UG lowered GTI with yellow fog lights on Commercial and Powerline every morning in Fort Lauderdale
I was coming out of McDonalds this morning and we for sure saw each other. lol

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
my ex spotted this on US1 in Jensen Beach today (8/29). she said "dropped with loud exhaust"

wonder if you're on here.

Bino

Go Kart Champion
my ex spotted this on US1 in Jensen Beach today (8/29). she said "dropped with loud exhaust"

wonder if you're on here.

You see the rack? He or she has the same problem as me. The side pieces fall down. I'm glad it not only me. :lol:

Ej96hatch

Passed Driver's Ed
Saw a shadow blue 4 door gti with some black 6 spoke wheels at the intersection of Fowler/56 street here in Tampa today!

manny2206

Ready to race!
it starts around 9. if you are going earlier I'll meet you out there earlier.
and DI does not have a site anymore as far as i know
the meet is at fuddruckers in doral

I know jeeps, and lots of 4x4 cars like to go to fudds, idk if its the same meet

Ej96hatch

Passed Driver's Ed
Saw a black mk6 yesterday Up at Reeves with led tails,magnaflow exhaust,vw dg springs, and some other mods. Had a golfmk6 sticker on the drivers side rear window!

arcboy2006

Go Kart Champion
Saw today at home depot a UG 2 door with R tails and LED headlights. Was eyeing my car pretty good lol

retro6

Ready to race!
Saw what looked like a matte grey wrap 4dr gti on northbound 95 just south of the hillsboro exit around midnight tonight

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
Spotted a GTI (forgot what color, I think grey?) on cyan/teal wheels. dropped. pulled into la carreta on bird/87th. :thumbsup:

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
I keep seeing a black mkv with green rims and front grill and lowered in the Victoria park area of ft lauderdale beach. I work at pinecrest village in Victoria park, and I see this guy drive past me through my office window almost every week! And I've seen his car parked. He only lives about a block over from here. I own the grey mkvi that's always parked out front of this complex. Who are you crazy guy with green rims?? Lol

damnlondon

Passed Driver's Ed
I see that gti everyday! I live right down the street in Victoria Park from that perosn. I have a lowered black mk6 and think the same thing when I see those green wheels rolling by.

Fast4life

Ready to race!
White GTI heading west on sunrise blvd. around 345. Had black VMR wheels and a golfmk6 window sticker. Nice ride! :thumbsup: