GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vanity plate ideas

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I seriously plan on doing a NOLAMK6, or any kind of anti V8 plate when the time comes, the look on V8 guys faces are the cream of the crop in my book.

although one day I will own a V8 of some sort, but strickly for drag/dyno queen usage. I just hate how most V8 drivers bash on anything but... another V8.. lol

what about a V10?

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
My bad. Your post said vanity so i assumed Euro plate which is like 9 or 10 characters max.

Its all good, I figured that what you were thinking lol

what about a V10?

I'll try to top the 8's first lol. I think it would just be plain silly to pick on a 10, MAYBE, and this is MAYBE a viper truck but Ivev driven both (the 4 door, and 2 door. The four door can easier be taken by a K04 VW, I dont think the 2 doors though, they are pretty fast. different trannys I believe along with weight if i remember correctly..)

TakmaN

Ready to race!
What to do about all the V8 references when an F10 M5 pulls up?!

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!

ya win some and lose some, if you have any sort of higher end V8 then I respect it, (hellcat, M-series, AMG, etc.) but the R/T, maybe 1st gen SRT, 1st gen, maybe second gen camaros, GT MUSTANGS (not the magical 500whp one from the other thread lol...) or mostly other straight off the lot 35-45k cars can get the business hopefully

now of course, this is after Ive undergone a healthy dose of mods ;)
I wouldnt dare get a V8 teaser plate in my current form:rolleyes:

and for the record, I would LOVE to have any AMG, M, or hellcat. the GTI would be gone in new york second lol

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
MMMKAY6 is used, I know the owner. :laugh:

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
MMMKAY6 is used, I know the owner. :laugh:

Yea, but it may not matter as long as they dont live in Louisiana. good taste.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
New M5 is twin turbo v8 doe?
Nevermind i read your post wrong lol.

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
What's with these NOLA plates? I don't get them...
New Orleans, Louisiana

Been using the "Nola" in most of my gamer tags and S/N since I moved from there, it stuck lol
even though I only moved 20 mins west lol

NolaGTI

Ready to race!
When I had my gti my euro plate was WHÖ DÄT but you can't that on a vanity plate, at least not with the German letters.

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
NolaGTI,

PM sent.

Are you trying to sell your car on craigslist.. a white one?

NolaGTI

Ready to race!
Already sold, surprisingly ray Brandt Nissan wanted to buy it and sold it in less than a month mods and all. Would love to know who got it, wonder if they even know what's been done to it. Mine was black.