GOLFMKV

The Plac Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
im gonna let this load in 1080p for about a half hour, then watch it.

You can watch it in the lower res no problem, no? you on dial-up or something?

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
how could someone choose to watch a S4 drive video in low res?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
how could someone choose to watch a S4 drive video in low res?

good call. And the oem exhaust sounds incredible at WOT, as you will hear.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
good call. And the oem exhaust sounds incredible at WOT, as you will hear.

sounds pretty good. faster than i imagined. i tether off my iphone all day at work. slow 3g/4g connection.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ah ok. the third run was the fastest. Iirc, I was only about .4 seconds off the fastest time in our group, which someone did with a TT-S.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
That S4 has been for sale for a while, there is clearly something wrong with it. When you look at the pics you will notice that the front drivers foglight cover is missing. It is also priced CHEAP. I am going to guess it was rode hard and put away wet. And now someone is trying to unload it asap.

In terms of your cars?! You can't make up your mind about a downpipe :laugh: You know you will hate whatever you get after 2 months of owning it.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
In terms of your cars?! You can't make up your mind about a downpipe :laugh: You know you will hate whatever you get after 2 months of owning it.

actually, i have run this UR downpipe for the entire ownership of this car, except for a couple days of misguided hope with the SPM downpipe.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ohhh, that's THAT S4.. yeah, stay away from that one.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
actually, i have run this UR downpipe for the entire ownership of this car, except for a couple days of misguided hope with the SPM downpipe.

You also had a GTI>Edge>Wrangler>GTI>Superbee>GTI

:thumbsup:

Given how anal you are I don't understand why you're considering a used car, esp that beat up S4.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
The 6cyl x1 uses an old 6 speed ATX. The 8 speed auto is exclusive to the 2.0 4cyl.

The new 535 and 335 both have it as well.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
The new 535 and 335 both have it as well.

I was referring to the x1. I Plac isn't looking at 335 and 535 series in this thread.

Stag

Banned
X1 with the 335 engine.

Stage 2, ic, intake, full exhaust and a pro tune will get you around 450whp. E85 is closer to 550.

Also, before someone tries banning me for saying that and "trolling" I have a dyno sheet of a friends to prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.