GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Germany

juslaxn

Passed Driver's Ed
I got a buddy who is selling his APR Carbino intake. Noob_2.0

Highly interested... Where are you located and whats he asking? Can meet if close enough, im on leave til the 5th ;-) pm me an ill give you my digits to link up. Thank you btw

pancakes

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all... me and my fiancee are moving to Germany in July. How available are mods (software/turbo) over there? Cheaper or more expensive than doing them in the states before I move?

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Hi all... me and my fiancee are moving to Germany in July. How available are mods (software/turbo) over there? Cheaper or more expensive than doing them in the states before I move?

More expensive. the Euro is still stronger and while the vat form could cover the difference i would still recommend getting it done in the states. The big tuners here are REVO and APR

BavarianMK6

What's up guys I just bought a 2012 gti and trying to find some people around here to cruise with and just bullshit about cars.. I live in Sulzbach-Rosenberg (near nuremburg)

juslaxn

Passed Driver's Ed
^ i'm not too far from you, near Weiden/Graf area... Drive a carbon black '11 GTi. send a pm if you're ever in the area. Was trying to set up a Ring day with a buddy of mine that lives in Wiesbaden, but between both of our schedules its been tough, if your interested, let me know! Welcome and hit me up if you have any other questions!