GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South FL *SPOTTED* GTI Thread

sblak

Dont mean to thread jack, but I didnt want to make a new thread. my friend and I are down from South Carolina in his Mk6. We are probably going to hit up the Ft. Lauderdale meet tommorow. Just getting the word out. Hope to see some South Florida mk6ers out there.

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
I will be out there. might even clean the car!

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Where is the Ft. Laud meet at?

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Kool, if time permits, I'll swing by.

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
yup it will be thursday, and my the looks of it its going to be a small meet tonight apparently everyone is going down to the dubber inc meet in miami tonight.

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
it starts around 9. if you are going earlier I'll meet you out there earlier.
and DI does not have a site anymore as far as i know
the meet is at fuddruckers in doral

Captkrunch

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone want to show up at the Naples meet? Its just me and another UG mk6... the civics over here talk mad crap about VW because they raced my bud with a cc and won.....

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
I would prob not be doing that Chick Fill A meet. I hear its pretty much a rice fest and pretty stupid, bound to get busted up soon.

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
I keep seeing a gray 4 door passing in front of my house a lot. I hope he just moved in the neighborhood or just got the car. Now I am not sleeping so well :( I have cameras installed all around my house that I can see from my cell. I am checking it a lot more these days. If you are in these forums stop and say hello before I :fighting0030: your ass. :lol:

Hi? lol it might be me. :laugh: Where in pines are you? I live in Weston but im in Pines about everyday. I look completely stock right now, is that what you've been seeing?