GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone accidentally run into someone famous?

mparker147

So the wife and kid and I were eating at the Back Porch in Destin last night and the wife goes down to use the restroom. When she came back she said, "there's a guy down by the bar who looks like Rand Paul!" Well lo and behold:

Anyone else run into someone famous?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brobst

Go Kart Champion
I have seen a couple celebrities out in public before. But then sometimes you feel bad interrupting them.
I did meet Ice Cube at an airport once.

Saw Dave Chappelle at a Cheesecake factory once but he was with his family, so I didn't bother him.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mparker147

I didn't want to bother Rand, but he was standing at the bar waiting on his table and, while I've met other celebrity types before, this was the first time I was awestruck.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
The Walking Dead cast is always out and about here in Senoia/Peachtree City, GA.

You can almost always run into one of them at a random time by the set.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I met Jimmy Carter, but that's because his grandson was in my grade in school.

Cool dude.
Also, my dad used to play with Carlos Santana, so there's that.

lostk

Ready to race!
didnt get a photo b/c pre-smartphone era...but fatboy slim while vacationing in brighton uk in 99

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
They film some of the walking dead there too I think. Or something else lol.

They'll film outside of the Senoia area every now and then (like when they used Grady Hospital), but they mostly just stay in the area.

Civil War was also filmed down here in PTC (The Diva RDJ held up traffic on my lunch break which actually made me angry), but I never actually saw/met any of them.

They're down here now for Guardians of the Galaxy, but that's all mostly shot in Pinewood Studios, thank god.