GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Im always looking for friends on ps4, lmk.

Dbunny looks like youre on someones radar

luls

aren't you the one who hoarded all the tags though :iono: LOL

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Epilepsy sucks. My mom has had it for quite a while now. I think she developed it after her teenage years.

Just like Dustbunny's wife, gotta be on medication for life everyday or else. It's pretty unfortunate. She's had multiple partial seizures even on medication, so yeah idk if it can always be 100% controlled. She recently went into the hospital for a week with machines all hooked up to her to see if they could figure out where in her brain all this is happening so they could try surgery to eliminate the seizures forever. No luck though, of course, when she was hooked up and off her meds she didn't have a seizure. It was unfortunate cause she wasted a whole week in the hospital for nothing..we just think she was too calm to trigger any seizures.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
My friend's daughter has epilepsy, she's only 13. She's been in/out of the hospital for years, since she was little. She's a pretty killer kid too, so it's a shame.

I guess when she goes in for tests, she has to be kept awake for 48 hours or something crazy like that, with no sleep, before the tests. So my friends (her P's) take shifts finding ways to keep her entertained and awake.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
O wow, going for Tesla gang or some chevy bolt shit? lmao
Yeah, Model S my dude. saving up for the Blue colored one with Gunmetal Turbine wheels. (also really saving up for the P100D, tbh. me and the lady will be splitting the bill on that one. she wants it more than I do. lol
There here is^ :clap::thumbup:

hes focusing on audio work right now

pro tip if you need a remote starter installed on lady craigs car hit him up

^this

o

Them tinted tails wow, hey at least the focus is good on gas right.

Electric cars. im not ready yet.
yeap, good on gas. like 34mpg combined. this will be a beater for me when the tesla comes. and also yes, if you need a remote starter hit me up. also yeap on the focusing on audio. been building up a collection of shit. just need the front stage speakers at the moment.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Heard cannabis does wonders for people with seizures.

What if I told you I had medical CBD and THC in my system at the time of the seizure .......

Epilepsy sucks. My mom has had it for quite a while now. I think she developed it after her teenage years.

Just like Dustbunny's wife, gotta be on medication for life everyday or else. It's pretty unfortunate. She's had multiple partial seizures even on medication, so yeah idk if it can always be 100% controlled. She recently went into the hospital for a week with machines all hooked up to her to see if they could figure out where in her brain all this is happening so they could try surgery to eliminate the seizures forever. No luck though, of course, when she was hooked up and off her meds she didn't have a seizure. It was unfortunate cause she wasted a whole week in the hospital for nothing..we just think she was too calm to trigger any seizures.

Man that sucks, doc did say they can 100% control it in 2/3 of the people treated. Hoping I’m in the 2/3rd group.

Yeah as long as she is on her medication she is under control. But she has to be on it for life. She is able to drive and everything.

Doc said it would be for life, so I’m prepared for that.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
This.

Although I almost lost my shit this morning. tiny bit of rain drops and everyone slows down to 55, in a 70. I managed to slide into an open space and fly past everyone, saw a few cars behind me follow me to freedom. Fuck'n left lane riders.

This douche bag this morning on a Harley keep jumping in front of me down Lake Cook. We got jammed up before the light to jump on the expressway. Other lane was wide open so I took my shot and jump over and blasted with the guy with some nice thick black soot :D :D

Light turned red on car in front of him and he had to lock it up. He never made it on and I was home free. Idiots like that are the ones that end up getting smashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.