GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
In4indianFood

Dang , had no idea Pcar CPO program was considerablyl better than the Audi one - same damn company really, wow. Was gonna say, an Q3 or Q5 could be nice, maybe SQ5? that would be sporty. Would she consider any JDM vehicles or looking to stay euro/D life?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Just discovered Joe Rogan , gives me something else to listen to on the side at work. Watching Danica patrick episode now.

Also the thead title on the previous Chi-chat.

id prefer less tags and titles tbh , let someone else take the throne.

Maybe some out of towners like phur or steerkrzy :iono:

Joe Rogan is a kook.

#in4moreBoostedtags

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
lol... Joe Rogan, I've come to like him for the most part. He does do a good job interviewing people, even if he is off his rocker sometimes. The Danica video is great, because there is so much sexual tension between the two of them... she's kind of dumb tbh.. but you can tell they just want to go rabbit style.

I do like some of the people he has on there. The Elon Musk episode was a hoot. I love Sam Harris, and some of the comedians he has on, etc, etc.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Just discovered Joe Rogan , gives me something else to listen to on the side at work. Watching Danica patrick episode now.

You don’t choose the thread title. The thread title chooses you.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
In4indianFood

Dang , had no idea Pcar CPO program was considerablyl better than the Audi one - same damn company really, wow. Was gonna say, an Q3 or Q5 could be nice, maybe SQ5? that would be sporty. Would she consider any JDM vehicles or looking to stay euro/D life?
indian food is so damn good. the best are indian food buffets...get alittle bit of everything.

not a fan of the pancake balls though.
Joe Rogan is a kook.

#in4moreBoostedtags
im not there for joe rogan, im there for the guests tbh.

is he a kook though? in4reasonswhy
lol... Joe Rogan, I've come to like him for the most part. He does do a good job interviewing people, even if he is off his rocker sometimes. The Danica video is great, because there is so much sexual tension between the two of them... she's kind of dumb tbh.. but you can tell they just want to go rabbit style.

I do like some of the people he has on there. The Elon Musk episode was a hoot. I love Sam Harris, and some of the comedians he has on, etc, etc.

watched ben shappiro, half of danicas then it got weird cause like you said he wants to water her meth , now im on bill burr.

Its just something for me to listen to at work, i been done with pandora while working for at least a year. need to different topics to listen to. hence the podcasts.

stitcher is a good website to check out if you podcast jawn

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

I don't know , he seems pretty inconsistent to me. his stance on things seems to depend on who he is interviewing. that said I have watch very many of his vids - I liked him on Fear Factor though.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
indian food is so damn good. the best are indian food buffets...get alittle bit of everything.

not a fan of the pancake balls though.

watched ben shappiro, half of danicas then it got weird cause like you said he wants to water her meth , now im on bill burr.

Its just something for me to listen to at work, i been done with pandora while working for at least a year. need to different topics to listen to. hence the podcasts.

stitcher is a good website to check out if you podcast jawn

Theres some good Indian food places right down the road from where I live. Come out sometime and we will go.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
deep af
I don't know , he seems pretty inconsistent to me. his stance on things seems to depend on who he is interviewing. that said I have watch very many of his vids - I liked him on Fear Factor though.
i could see that. hes catering his opinions slightly to not be as opposing to his guests. i mean though to be fair though listening to people debate and yell at each other for 3 hours would be boring :laugh:

he was on fear factor? didnt even know

Theres some good Indian food places right down the road from where I live. Come out sometime and we will go.
Im free saturday, you wanna grab an early lunch?

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

He’s an entertainer. He knows how to have an entertaining conversation. That’s it. He’s not a fact source or a reliable source for factual news. Just like watching John Oliver or Trevor Noah. Although, scary as it is, they are probably more factual news sources than most media outlets.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

rogan is hit or miss. i tend to skip a few here and there but listen regularly.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
deep af

i could see that. hes catering his opinions slightly to not be as opposing to his guests. i mean though to be fair though listening to people debate and yell at each other for 3 hours would be boring :laugh:

he was on fear factor? didnt even know

Im free saturday, you wanna grab an early lunch?

Sounds good man. Theres a place right off of Barrington that is really good for curry.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
He’s an entertainer. He knows how to have an entertaining conversation. That’s it.
Holding a conversation over controversial topics and not yelling at each other in 2018? This is unheard of ! Rogan is revolutionary !
rogan is hit or miss. i tend to skip a few here and there but listen regularly.
Sounds like everyone has the same opinion of him here lol
Sounds good man. Theres a place right off of Barrington that is really good for curry.
Sounds good to me, 1130 work?

PM me details

Jaber

Modero
Mmm Indian food. There's a place down the street from our office, India House. They do buffet for lunch. So good.

Status
Not open for further replies.