GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat Thread: Now with 150% More Daily Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
Speaking of not cool... you know that one dealer, that is always talking about how they have the highest fixed right the first time? Well, we got a update on numbers today, out of the 19 VW dealerships in the 3A and 3B area (Chicago and Surround, basically Northern IL) D'arcy is the only one with a fixed right the first time score lower the than that dealer lol
Really? Hmm, did you happen to see the email capture rate? And do you think we would have a HUGE plaque for being the best? if we weren't or at least not WAY UP THERE... I dont do the service side 100% but I have seen the plaque

$300 for a 10.5 hr job is too good to pass up, I've come to accept it.. I am hopeful that the installation will be smooth and error-free, however, if something gets fucked up beyond reason, I will go on a rampage (not literally, of course). Think Ted, times 100.
Kevin, you have nothing to worry about.

I'm just hoping that I can have a drama free experience with the clutch installation.. we'll see in a week and a half!

Relax, nothing to worry about man! We have the 14 year old kid we are training all setup and ready for your car... :thumbup:

Like ZOMG DUDE, YOU ARE TOTALLY NOT TELLING THE WHOLE STORY!!!! You are SUCH A JACKASS! The numbers MUST be WRONGG, EIther THAT or yOUR LYING! IT MUST be AB Mt. Prospects fault! Maybe ITS in YOUR HEAD! We have like a gazillion awards! Aren't YOU driving around in OUR CAR!?! OH and I don't care what YOU SAY cuz EVERYONE at the meets says YOUR a SHITTY GUY!

Jeeze where did that all come from? Anyway, Kevin I'm sure you'll be fine, after Dave's and my experiences I'm sure their shop manager will be on that tech's ass like white on rice (not like Scott on Chris) to get a good review out there on the forum.

Ted, still running your mouth I see! :iono: You are so damn cool! I wish I could be as cool as you are! :cry::cry: Will you teach me?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
TEACH HIM TED, TEACH HIM.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
TEACH HIM TED, TEACH HIM.

People have to be willing to learn and improve in order to be taught anything. What's the word on that intake?

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
No, I wouldn't imagine you would! But that's another topic for another day.

Ryan, is the Fixed right the first time based entirely on post service surveys or does it include vehicles returning with ROs for the same issue?

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
No, I wouldn't imagine you would! But that's another topic for another day.

Ryan, is the Fixed right the first time based entirely on post service surveys or does it include vehicles returning with ROs for the same issue?

Its based on surveys

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Really? Hmm, did you happen to see the email capture rate? And do you think we would have a HUGE plaque for being the best? if we weren't or at least not WAY UP THERE... I dont do the service side 100% but I have seen the plaque

Email capture is on there but I've never looked at it... the number of people willing to give their email isn't something that concerns me. It just funny all the were the greatest look it up, then the report comes out.:bellyroll:

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
Email capture is on there but I've never looked at it... the number of people willing to give their email isn't something that concerns me. It just funny all the were the greatest look it up, then the report comes out.:bellyroll:

HaHa are you seriou? If the "bad customers" dont get a survey, and you only send surveys to the customers that are going to give you a good survey how the heck do you figure that wouldnt matter!!! :iono:

I mean damn, If I know it's not fixed right, do I want them to get a survey? No! That is why email capture matters!!

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Oh so that's the angle, despite the actual numbers you are still the best because everyone else is removing emails, got it lol

Part of our service writers pay plan is dependent on their email capture, that's as far as my concern with it goes. If your genuinely interested though I'll look in the morning if its still posted up.

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
Oh so that's the angle, despite the actual numbers you are still the best because everyone else is removing emails, got it lol

Part of our service writers pay plan is dependent on their email capture, that's as far as my concern with it goes. If your genuinely interested though I'll look in the morning if its still posted up.

Dude, I don't care. Just find it funny how you guys all still run your mouth. :thumbup:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
shit got gay.

Ted - I think im gonna keep it for now. Still trying to decide if im gonna keep the car or not.

that all said, my wife already has two possible really good things going for her, so im stoked about that. MAKE MONEY MONEY MONEYYYYY... one of them could be all from home with a client from our company that she worked with, the other is with our biggest and most direct competitor , which means she could get some nice change to go there - which would be nice.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
I don't want to be at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.