GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ross's 2010 CSG GTI

DEcsgGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you happen to sell your ed's headlights with LEDs that were in your first post? I know it's a long shot lol. Sweet ride regardless man, keep it up!

zsm722

Ready to race!
nice ride dude!
I'm a 2010 CSG GTI 4dr DSG too :) Also have oem rack and votex basket :)

zsm722

Ready to race!
I love mine. It took me a while to find the basket. I've been using it as much as possible this summer! :thumbsup:

I only used the basket once so far haha bought it along with my oem rack and bike rack used from member oemplus

KeepinItKlean

im loving this wrap .nice job

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
So I started at the top thinkin damn thats a beautiful Gti! Maybe one day ill get there. (you dont wanna know how many times ive built/priced a bag kit online) Then I saw the wrap and... Mind Blown... This car is so sexy haha. I love it. :thumbsup:

OP.. I have both a Golf Highland grille and a Dorbitz lower grille waiting for me at home and I noticed you still have the honey comb in your fog light housings. Your opinion on it? I was thinking about either cutting the honey comb out and wrapping the back in flat plastic or using a dremel to just carefully knock down the raised lines making it all flat. Ive seen them cut out but It looks half assed to me because you can see the bumper and stuff behind them. Especially on a candy white.

Last edited: