GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official CANDY WHITE GOLF/GTI Thread...

j0nathanmatthew

Ready to race!
Just installed front lip. Contemplating chrome grille stripes next.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Looks SO dope. I would love my Lagunas and never want new wheels if they were this color. Can you explain? Are these painted/refinished OEM's?
Nope, they're cheap reps. $399 plus shipping from ECS. Thanks for the kudos. I'm really liking the hyper silver too. The 18x8 et45 also makes them look a little cooler than oem spec.

ralphykid67

Ready to race!
Nope, they're cheap reps. $399 plus shipping from ECS. Thanks for the kudos. I'm really liking the hyper silver too. The 18x8 et45 also makes them look a little cooler than oem spec.

Cool, I've seen those over there and considered them myself. Reps or not those look fantastic on CW.

MrBanananana

Ready to race!
Went to Forks of the Credit this sunday with some buds (It's the best driving road we got here in southern Ontario) and took a few pictures after.

Betogli

Ready to race!
Looks SO dope. I would love my Lagunas and never want new wheels if they were this color. Can you explain? Are these painted/refinished OEM's?

In the Mexican Market they do sell this wheels in this color for a special edition of the VW Jetta MKVI 30 AE.

My car came stock with the Lagunas, which I sold to my Brother in Law and installed some BBS RS-GT... And when I parted out my car (and since it's a 35 AE) I sourced this OEM wheels.