GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do you need a built motor for APR Stage 3?

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
OP some of the best advice you will get is from reading GIACUser's posts. BTW my original water/meth system is Devil's Own (GIACUser I only bought #4 nozzles from you not entire Snow water/meth system) and the Devil's Own system has been reliable for the aprox 5 years I've used it but the progressive adjustment knobs are not super precise and take a little getting use to but the end result is it works.

Ok now I remember who you are.

Turbo Beetle

Ready to race!
Ok now I remember who you are.

I came to see you right after I got got my K04 & Wavetrac years ago. I have PM'ed you a couple of times and been checking in on posts about your new build. Wish you the best of luck and great end results on your project.

Last edited:

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
Gander all you like.

HUH! and what kind of dyno was that on? Those are the highest stock k04 numbers ive seen by a decent margin.

once again that meth kit must be something pretty fuckin special.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Just curious has anyone considered Mabotech Tuning products? Not an endorsement just a question.

Completely terrible fitment on their mk7 intercoolers. The brackets didnt line up at all, the hoses they supplied were literally a half an inch too large in diameter for their intercooler. I ended up talking to the owner Frank and he gave me some sob story about his supplier and how he got screwed over and had to send them out anyways. It was BS. I had to do a bunch of custom fabrication to get it to work for the customer. I'd stay far away from them.

slowgti08

Ready to race!
Completely terrible fitment on their mk7 intercoolers. The brackets didnt line up at all, the hoses they supplied were literally a half an inch too large in diameter for their intercooler. I ended up talking to the owner Frank and he gave me some sob story about his supplier and how he got screwed over and had to send them out anyways. It was BS. I had to do a bunch of custom fabrication to get it to work for the customer. I'd stay far away from them.

LOL what a shitty move. He knows his supplier screwed him but still sends out the products with his company name on it.. Definitely a smart business move. :thumbdown:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
LOL what a shitty move. He knows his supplier screwed him but still sends out the products with his company name on it.. Definitely a smart business move. :thumbdown:

From what I've seen on the forums and FB, this is nothing out of the ordinary for him...