GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2+ .:R vs multipule half mile drags on runway

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
From what i have seen they run mid to high 12's at 112-113mph.... from a roll i would think id pull. hell if he would do it all run 2013R on vid from a few friendly rolls..... his old K04 vs his new 392 :D

i would love to do it in theory. i would race every day if i could. but there isn't anywhere around here i really feel safe from risky tickets or license suspension.

just need a week to get my drop-in installed for that extra 5hp top end. ROFL!

oh shit.. YOU'RE the guy that bought my K04, arent you? You were being literal.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
i would love to do it in theory. i would race every day if i could. but there isn't anywhere around here i really feel safe from risky tickets or license suspension.

just need a week to get my drop-in installed for that extra 5hp top end. ROFL!

oh shit.. YOU'RE the guy that bought my K04, arent you? You were being literal.

I know a few spots that are pretty safe (7th st Oakland) and yes im the guy that got your APR K04 was being literal.... :laugh:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
I know a few spots that are pretty safe (7th st Oakland) and yes im the guy that got your APR K04 was being literal.... :laugh:

hell i wouldnt bring my car to oakland... people get shot and robbed there every week.

if anyone gets an airport around here rented for a couple hours on a weekend i'd bring my bee to compare it up.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
hell i wouldnt bring my car to oakland... people get shot and robbed there every week.

if anyone gets an airport around here rented for a couple hours on a weekend i'd bring my bee to compare it up.

come to the next shift sector with me....

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
come to the next shift sector with me....

i didnt know you had Unitronic. Race is off, they're too quick. 330 to the WHEELS? i dont have a chance.

MovinOut

Banned
yea i remember he was like 328whp but more wtq then me on 93oct

TBH the lower tq numbers are nice to keep traction in lower gears on a fwd setup. i like that. I put down an ignorant amount of tq in my 135 and its like oh hey tires, bye tires.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
TBH the lower tq numbers are nice to keep traction in lower gears on a fwd setup. i like that. I put down an ignorant amount of tq in my 135 and its like oh hey tires, bye tires.

yea 3 gear is the shit... 1st and second are all wheel spin... lol a set of good R compound tires are next