GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another Good-bye

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

Baldeagle

Ready to race!
I've always appreciated the looks of that gen Accord coupe. Especially with the beige interior that looks really upscale! Why call it a 6-6??

Also, you mentioned loss of boost btw shifts.. should have gotten the DV+ :laugh:
In the Honda world, 6-6 stands for 6-cylinder 6-speed manual.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Z - republicans do not like pensions.. just sayin'.

I want to get a 6-4, personally.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Thank God for a private company.

Although, congress was praising the japanese automakers :D

Baldeagle

Ready to race!
Z - republicans do not like pensions.. just sayin'.

I want to get a 6-4, personally.

Before I go, I’ve got to ask a dumb question. Perhaps I live on the moon, but who’s face is in your avatar and why do so many people use it? What’s the story?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
that is false yo.

no, not really. Pensions add long term debt and financial obligations to corporations.. thus the decline / almost virtual extinction of them.

learn yo shit, dude.

Thank God for a private company.

Although, congress was praising the japanese automakers :D

Honda isn't traded?!wow.. I did not know that.. fucking brilliant!

Before I go, I’ve got to ask a dumb question. Perhaps I live on the moon, but who’s face is in your avatar and why do so many people use it? What’s the story?

GTInsuch

Banned
no, not really. Pensions add long term debt and financial obligations to corporations.. thus the decline / almost virtual extinction of them.

learn yo shit, dude.

Honda isn't traded?!wow.. I did not know that.. fucking brilliant!

:lol:

Your incessant dogmatic-partisan-red-vs-blue shit throwing never ceases to amaze. Gee, I wonder what the long term unfunded liability cost of government provided pensions are? They are at illegal levels, completely insolvent, if it were an evil corporation it would have been long dissolved according to ERISA. Yeah... you don't know what that is, I know..

This forum blows. Assuming you were into developing & learning your car, I'll doubt you'll miss it OP.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
You'll get bored. You'll be back.

Signed,

Former Honda Owner

This. jk. I am trying, but I don't hate your new ride. Looks good. 'Grats.

:lol:

Your incessant dogmatic-partisan-red-vs-blue shit throwing never ceases to amaze. Gee, I wonder what the long term unfunded liability cost of government provided pensions are? They are at illegal levels, completely insolvent, if it were an evil corporation it would have been long dissolved according to ERISA. Yeah... you don't know what that is, I know..

This forum blows. Assuming you were into developing & learning your car, I'll doubt you'll miss it OP.

No one is forcing you to stick around, killjoy.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Did you attempt to privately sell the gti at all? Wasn't very difficult or time consuming for me at all and got me an extra $3k over trade values.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion

i was referring just to myself. i should have said that.

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Good luck with your new ride, most on this forum will replace their car within 3 years, so you'll have company. What they replace them with will be influenced by where they are in their life at that time.

Me, i'll probably still be here with the 2010

Again good luck, and enjoy your new ride, looks great.

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
You'll get bored. You'll be back.

Signed,

Former Honda Owner

That's the only reason I won't go with another 6MT Accord or Civic Si. I found them to be dull, boring, and it was extremely difficult to find MY car in any given parking lot. Granted, my initial impression of the GTI wasn't so great either, but if all goes well, I should be coming home with a 2013 Driver's Edition tomorrow. :D

I ended up sitting down and figuring out the pros and cons of everything I test drove over the past few weeks. It was tough balancing out price, performance, MPG, insurance, and getting over my lack of desire for a FWD vehicle. Until Subaru releases a WRX, STI, or BR-Z with a DSG, the GTI will have to suffice. If my local Mitsubishi dealership hadn't blown me off when I asked them to order a Lancer Evolution MR, that would have been my next car. Oh well, I guess they were interested in trying to sell me a FR-S more than they were in trying to obtain a EVO because that is exactly what the Toyota/Mitsubishi dealership tried to do to me!