GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JT's "Project Autobahn"

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Only car I have at the moment So I don't have much choice but to keep driving it. Yes I'm leaning towards the Audi S4 as it's my favorite, But the New 335i is a very close 2nd to the Audi. I should be making a decision during the first part of 2015.

Just happened to have the opportunity yesterday at a Euro Sunday Meet at this shop to Dyno my Car For Free!!!

the new m3 is good too, but prob more overpriced and the throttle response isn't as instantaneous of the s4 due to twin turbo, handles pretty damn good for a bmw.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Sweet ride! Sorry if this was covered earlier, i haven't gotten a chance to read it all yet....but I see you started with the S3 Short shift mod but ended up with the DG.....was the S3 too subtle a change for you?

Last edited:

skotcoop

Ready to race!
Nice build man. Love that BB exhaust. Also how do you like that clutch? Does it ever chirp when engaging? I have a stage 3 BFI and its annoying as hell. Also did you notice much of a difference with the LCA upgrade? Did you decide on a new car? My vote is M3 sedan because RWD and best sounding v8 out there.

JT641

Banned
APR Oil Catch Can & Boost Tap

OP Updated

That's All Folks :D

Last edited: